First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sent an email to my dealer a week ago to switch from OW to AMB. He responded that he made a not and will change it when he enters my MY22 order. I plan to follow up on this when the time comes. The only way I will abandon this choice is if the green option is to my liking.
... or if AMB is not a 2022 color.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Trying to decipher that post. The system rejected a 2022 AMB? I’m confused.
The number of colors is likely to remain stable, between 2021 and 2022... which means some colors will need to be retired to make room for the new colors.

There are several variants of BLUE and of course there is BLACK. It is reasonable to anticipate that AMB could be retired as a 2021-only color. I think there was some talk on social media (Levine Twitter post? Can't remember...) that Cyber Orange would also be retired.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are several variants of BLUE
guessing game here. Yeah, there are 3 blues (discounting LB) but they comprise more than a third of forum orders.

I'd bet they treat the "Heritage" edition similarly to FE and have fewer, but exclusive, color options - probably colors with the highest 'pull'....a DDG Blue, Sand?, etc.

Assuming they consolidate Base & BB, you might actually see fewer options for the remaining 5 trims. Of course, all this has to accommodate Ranger color options....so a SWAG at best.

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t want to change color if it will delay delivery.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went and looked at AMB again yesterday. Sunny day and i struggled to see any blue in it at any angle. Took a picture to send to my wife and the camera brought out some blue. Too dark for me. Can't deal with such a bipolar color. I would suggest not banking your decision on pictures. Changed my order to Carb Gray. Went from Cactus to AMB to Carb Gray. Dealer probably sick of me :LOL: but i am now content.
Sponsored