Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I love AMB and I would like to think that I would keep it clean and shinny all the time so it would look great all the time. But I know me and I hate washing cars and I don't like paying people to wash my car! So Iconic Silver it is again.
Sponsored

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the sun AMB is gorgeous and really "pops" due to the blue metallic, in the shade it looks black. My wife has an Audi very close to this color so I can't put this on my OBX. It would be like going to the store wearing "twinsie" shirts. Ain't ever going to happen!! :D

kauaiman

Black Diamond
First Name
sarge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 ford bronco, 1985 Jeep cj7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I stopped by my dealership and saw anti matter blue on a ford f150 and it really turned me off. I live in Hawaii and we see a lot of sun! the anti matter blue was almost black! I was really disappointed because that was my favorite color. I don't know how many lights were on this bronco ,but in real life its just really black. I suggest anyone ordering anti matter blue go check it out at your local dealer!

Sponsored

MississippiMule

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it possible to change the color if you have an order already? At least without delaying delivery?

I ordered AMB but kind of wishing I’d gone Oxford White.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
that is the ugliest engine compartment I have seen since the 70's smog cars of the Malaise Era

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a great color FORD, I commend you . Only I don't feel the majority of the buyers of this color are car "gear" heads that would keep it clean, Same with black; sells cars in pictures and on the dealer lots but first few miles down the road or parking lot dings or through some dry dirt , muddy roads that limousine color will look like crap. Sorry for the grim comment , But , the pictures of this BRONCO look awesome.
Is this ☝ Cyber Orange 😁

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I stopped by my dealership and saw anti matter blue on a ford f150 and it really turned me off. I live in Hawaii and we see a lot of sun! the anti matter blue was almost black! I was really disappointed because that was my favorite color. I don't know how many lights were on this bronco ,but in real life its just really black. I suggest anyone ordering anti matter blue go check it out at your local dealer!
I did several times...it’s beautiful and blue and I switched from rapid red to AMB after seeing it on an Expedition some F250’s. When the vehicle is clean it looks just like those pictures. It’s not trick photography or Jedi mind tricks. In low light and with dirt on the vehicle it looks sort of black.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it possible to change the color if you have an order already? At least without delaying delivery?

I ordered AMB but kind of wishing I’d gone Oxford White.
Yes. You have until April 8th.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent an email to my dealer a week ago to switch from OW to AMB. He responded that he made a not and will change it when he enters my MY22 order. I plan to follow up on this when the time comes. The only way I will abandon this choice is if the green option is to my liking.

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
1st pic looks great! Just need the sun and lighting stay that way all day night to consider amb

Don’t like how it looks in shade

Last edited:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a great color FORD, I commend you . Only I don't feel the majority of the buyers of this color are car "gear" heads that would keep it clean, Same with black; sells cars in pictures and on the dealer lots but first few miles down the road or parking lot dings or through some dry dirt , muddy roads that limousine color will look like crap. Sorry for the grim comment , But , the pictures of this BRONCO look awesome.
For me, a vehicle is a tool. It's a means to an end. Gets me where I need to go for work...and where I want to go for pleasure. So no, I won't be spending every day detailing the damn thing to make myself feel good. I'll be driving it.

Some people stroke their tools - others take them on the road.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think a silver grille would really make the AMB pop.
I could see that looking awesome. Would play well with an OBX dash too. I do like the idea of the gloss black grille because dark colors show their hue better when side by side with black....That was my initial though about the need for a black mod top...but well, that's behind us lol

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I could see that looking awesome.
I'm wondering if we'll see a chrome appearance package in the aftermarket....grill, door handles, mirror caps...maybe even bumpers. Obviously not for rock crawling, but my needs are mainly forest service roads and mountain snow.
Sponsored