Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In before someone argues this still isn’t enough proof they’re removable.

Ford Bronco 📷: Base Bronco 2-door with Modular MOD top glass removed 2021 Bronco Hard Top Breakdown 2
Interesting that that image has a large rectangular removable panel in the bottom right for the 2 door MOD top. Earlier images showed a more oval/pill shape.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I believe from this image that the gasket and seal stay on the window panel. That will also make painting these cheaper/easier, but replacement winds more expensive.

It's not full production, so they could very well put the weather strip on the roof, but i'm not seeing it here. We'll know for certain soon enough.
Hmmm, just pondering because, well, because. Maybe the gasket could be well within the top in that u-channel. Sorry of protected from the elements, attached with little tabs that are part of the gasket. Like you said though, we will know soon enough...by Nov.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Cant wait for the first pics of people breaking that huge heavy piece of glass, with the way it removes I would never try it solo.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m very intrigued by the Bronco roll bar, and that it doesn’t cut across the front row like the wrangler, but rather behind the second row.

that will allow a little more clearance climbing into the back row of the two door...

but the Bronco roll bar blocks one of my fave old things about a naked wrangler:

climbing into the back seat by stepping on the rear bumper or back tire.

now you would have to swing your leg over the roll bar... which means you need to step on the top of the body.... not ideal.... but not a deal breaker:

can you put grip tape on the top edge of the body where the hard top goes? Think that would bother anything?

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's crazy that the mod top now looks "wrong" to me because we've all seen nothing but MIC for so long
Thats the whole point, Ford shows what they want sold. Sasquatch with a MIC top is what they are pushing so that is what you will see. Some peoples brains soak that up, proven fact or there would be no need to advertise. See it on here every day.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd still rather have a soft top.
Me too. I am getting both tops but the soft will be on much more if not all the time.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that’s a lot of wheel travel available for that rear tire 😳
We are paying too much detailed attention to the side design to notice that that is how the majority of trucks actually look at the wheel wells. Next time you are out, try to notice how many F-150 look like that.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Pretty sure this is the mic top without the glass in yet. As stated earlier, glass is added at the factory. Either clear or dark tint depending on model. Will be glue or double sided gasket tape.