Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
📷: Bronco Nation

FB_IMG_1613839563044.jpg

The left rear tire is definitely not the place to hide the keys (or key fob) for your friend who is going to be picking it up...;)
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stock:
1613840615872.png

And with lowering kit:

1613840579568.png
Nice job. This is def. gonna happen in Oakland and SoCal. One of my dammitshouuldaboughtthat cars was a '72 Black Blazer, lowered, no top, black with red interior. Riding very low for 32,000.

Also nice to see a Base model up close. That's p'mush what I ordered. AMB with autotranny as the only option. Dealer is a thinkin' it will be one of their first deliveries but I ain't a' believen'.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

618TRVLWILD Again, nice job. Can you do another one that's leveled based on the rear drop. Front just a bit higher so she's running flat? Bonus would be to make it AMB, but I'm not that special.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only reason Im not going base or base squatch is the dang floord aint rubber. If they get rubber floors in 2022 and the 210 axle is a factory upgrade, I'm going base and building for glory.
With me, the only thing got me off the base was not getting to add the rear locker from the factory. Since I will be getting a 22, there's still hope. And, yes, rubber floors would be nice, too.😁

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am so glad that I ordered that top for my 4 door Outer Banks I love the look.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been pressing some AM companies for a MIC window kit! Hoping one jumps on the opportunity. I'm getting MIC and I like a slider of some sort!
Ex picture. Dig it's slider windows!

Screenshot_20210218-163412.png

FB_IMG_1613606106365.jpg
I'm sure more than one will, but if not, I figure I can eventually get an RV place to install sliders with screens.😁

I'm already trying to plan out how to occasionally sleep in the back of my 2-door, so windows with screens is high on my priority list. 😍

If I remember correctly, @LEGEND said the seat bottoms will come out with just two bolts and that it would give you 5'4" to the back of a pushed-foward front seat. So I'm thinking mine may be a 3-seater most of the time with only the one seat-bottom removed. That might give me the option to use a full-length cot-width air mattress for emergency roadside naps or getting to camp too late to want to set up the tent.🤩

Plus I like the idea of the slightly extra cargo room while still having one rear seat for an extra free-loader to sit on if I need it. On the off-chance I need a 4-seater, I can quickly bolt the fourth bottom back in easier than if I had completely removed the whole darn seat.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1613871747036.png

Looks to me like the tailgate window is not tinted - is that true on the Mod top? If so, I'm confused
According to the Ford webpages and B&P, the Base has no tinting, but all the other trim levels have tinted rear windows and tinted back glass.

Rustytuna

Base
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow that gap is huge and wow that red looks good. Definitely see a strong rake and the front will have to be leveled.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sure more than one will, but if not, I figure I can eventually get an RV place to install sliders with screens.😁

I'm already trying to plan out how to occasionally sleep in the back of my 2-door, so windows with screens is high on my priority list. 😍

If I remember correctly, @LEGEND said the seat bottoms will come out with just two bolts and that it would give you 5'4" to the back of a pushed-foward front seat. So I'm thinking mine may be a 3-seater most of the time with only the one seat-bottom removed. That might give me the option to use a full-length cot-width air mattress for emergency roadside naps or getting to camp too late to want to set up the tent.🤩

Plus I like the idea of the slightly extra cargo room while still having one rear seat for an extra free-loader to sit on if I need it. On the off-chance I need a 4-seater, I can quickly bolt the fourth bottom back in easier than if I had completely removed the whole darn seat.
Never thought about an RV place! Damn good idea!!

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The nitrogen in those tires tho.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I stand (sit) corrected. Surprised, but corrected. Not a fan of that design, but then, no skin in that game anyways.
It better protects the glass when not installed, likely. Plus it's more weight off the clam shell when removed 👍🏻

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to chime in that the door trim plastics match up very well with the MOD top, that looks excellent. (yellow highlighter circle on left)

Obviously that means it looks a little strange with MIC, as they aren't changing this door trim by roof option.

Also, it appears that they must be using tabs on the back side of the window which slot inside the cabin to lock it to the frame. This would mean the entire window seal stays on the window when removed and is a fairly snug fit. The main damage to it will be from handling when removed from the vehicle (rightmost yellow circle)

1613843670590.png
This wasn't a thing until you brought it up. Now, thanks to you, my eyes sees that that little trim doesn't match with the MIC.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just wanted to chime in that the door trim plastics match up very well with the MOD top, that looks excellent. (yellow highlighter circle on left)

Obviously that means it looks a little strange with MIC, as they aren't changing this door trim by roof option.

Also, it appears that they must be using tabs on the back side of the window which slot inside the cabin to lock it to the frame. This would mean the entire window seal stays on the window when removed and is a fairly snug fit. The main damage to it will be from handling when removed from the vehicle (rightmost yellow circle)

1613843670590.png
This opening does not appear to be the standard mod top opening which is why originally I thought this was a mic top. It is missing the catch and locking mechanisms.

Ford Bronco 📷: Base Bronco 2-door with Modular MOD top glass removed 1613931938733

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It better protects the glass when not installed, likely. Plus it's more weight off the clam shell when removed 👍🏻
A word of advice to everyone. All glass should be stored standing up, not laying down.
Sponsored