Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Maybe you should go ahead get it all drawn out and take it to whoever. You have my permission to use my bronco as a test bronco!! I mean you'll see it come down the line!! I volunteer as tribute!!

Jv15

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still haven’t seen a clear answer (if it’s even known) on this unless I missed it. I get the base doesn’t have tinted windows, only on BB and above, but if you option the MIC top at $695, will those windows be tinted? Because that’s the same cost as the hard top on other trims that include the tint, correct?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Legend, it is good to see you back as it seems that you took a brief hiatus. There would be a large demand for sliders. Please don't wait for Ford to ask. Let Ford know that there is a demand and you have some ideas on how to implement them.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Legend, are the MIC tops getting any darker in color? Black or close to black?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just don't understand the modular top. If the purpose is airflow why not install sliding glass like the old Blazers. With my old YJ soft top, I would often run without door and soft top panels but leave the roof on. I really wish the modular top had that capability. I think I'll be riding around a lot with the back window open.

Do you think anyone will make an aftermarket sliding glass retrofit for the MIC top?
@618TRVLWILD was it earlier in this thread you posted the slider pictures? Or was that some where else?

edit: I finish reading through the thread and see them reposted.😍😍

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would i think you would want to put bigger wheels and tires on it instead of lowering it. Credit to bronco Nation BTW. lol
It was just an experiment to see if the smaller stock tires could look acceptable by reducing the huge wheelwell gap.
It didn't work.
The fender wheel opening arches are just too big of a radius..... they were designed around a tall tire.
If first gen style fenders were put on (Heritage perhaps?), it would have the first gen look, but the tires would have to be tucked in so they don't bottom out on the fenders..... and that ain't gonna happen.
Sponsored