Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

regarding testing, just looking at the snow on the broncos brought something to mind. I went out last night and my driver side window was frozen and wouldn't go down (the molding thing at the bottom was holding it in place). Well, when you open the door on the broncos the window does a little drop (half inch?) so that the door can be closed and the window doesn't hit the top when you go to shut it. If it's frozen (as will happen) then that'll cause problems with the window motor and when you go to shut it again hitting the top of the door frame. Unfortunately not all of us live in nice sunny places. Hope ford remembered to test for this problem.
Valid point. I also hope the window regulator isn't a cheap unit with plastic parts. I've had to replace my window regulators (over 15 times) on my Jeep because of inadequate door insulation and plastic clips. On the passenger side that receives direct sun where it is parked, the expansion/contraction caused by the heat causes the plastic components to break. When they do, the entire window regulator needs to be replaced. I don't even use the front/rear passenger windows, but even still the window regulator last about 2 years.
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Snow looks great on the soft tops. I'm wondering if the top delay could also be the cause of the 2 door delay.

Maybe the 2 doors will be sold first to those wanting soft tops.

I'd rather have a soft top than a MIC top anyway - if the soft top folds down as far as my old Jeep's top.

Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 7.25.29 AM.png

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ohhhhh man! They are all beautiful!
This group of photos shows the true colors better than anything I've seen yet. That cactus grey looks like cactus grey here. the other colors are nice and even toned and all of them seem to look better than I had thought in older photos. buncha jewels in the snow

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Valid point. I also hope the window regulator isn't a cheap unit with plastic parts. I've had to replace my window regulators (over 15 times) on my Jeep because of inadequate door insulation and plastic clips. On the passenger side that receives direct sun where it is parked, the expansion/contraction caused by the heat causes the plastic components to break. When they do, the entire window regulator needs to be replaced. I don't even use the front/rear passenger windows, but even still the window regulator last about 2 years.
I didn't know Jeeps had them. No issues on my '13 Grand Cherokee or the JK (no regulator). I'd be shocked if Ford didn't consider this however. This isn't an issue on their other vehicles.

Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Down by the river side going to lasso me a bronco to take for a ride...all wild making hard for a person to decide!!!

This is the Final Engineering Utilization (FEU) Lot...

Final Engineering Utilization Lot this is where they are parked after road test to be looked over!

Michigan snow day Stig was enjoying the weather!

Ford Bronco 📷: Broncos await road tests in snowy FEU Lot🐎 Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 7.25.29 AM
The pattern from the road spray in this pic and a few others makes it look like the sides are going to get pasted with those micro rock dings from the "sand" they put on the Colorado roads in the winter. I think I'll need to find a small or removable flap for behind the fronts.

AbsintheAndTylenol

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the pictures!! But in the second image from the top - the two door OB on the left - is it Iconic Silver? Looks bluer than oxford white but can't be the cactus gray, or is it?.. Thanks in advance.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another good reason not to judge color with the snow is because of photography. Without going into a long, detailed explanation, the snow will trick the camera into seeing different shades. Also happens in various lighting. Your eyes can compensate, even the best pro cameras out there can have difficulty.
Good point. Also, the minute those start driving, the snow will look grey with road sand, salt debris on it.

Sponsored

connor'sdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-250 Lariat, 1995 EB bronco and 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That white 2 door is amazing. i may drop my white 4 door for it

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more I see the silver steel wheels on the base the more I wanna paint my Future Black Diamond steel wheels Silver or White

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📷: Broncos await road tests in snowy FEU Lot🐎 Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 7.25.29 AM

[/QUOTE]

This badlands 4 dr with the soft top is Carb Gray right?
Sponsored