First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeremy Gillman of Bronco6x FB Group caught this Area 51 Black Diamond 4 Door on upgraded wheels being dropped off today.
His Wordsā€¦..
Had to run an errand on the other side of town and passed my dealer so thought Iā€™d stop in to ask when theyā€™d be receiving the demo so I could give it a drive (My BD is 7/12 build date). I canā€™t believe how fortunate I was as they just got delivery of their first customer build as I was there. šŸ˜® I got to see this A51 Black Diamond being dropped from the truck!!! I donā€™t know you brother but Iā€™m sure today is like Christmas and your birthday all rolled into one. Congrats!!! šŸ™Œ

Then also added a Moab Braptor sighting. Pair together.
šŸ“·Freewheelin_overland IG

E0A314A3-C5C5-4556-8CF0-94277E424356.jpeg

0CBA63EC-54AE-4A16-A47C-4DE432D00324.jpeg

0361A94D-5314-4727-AB9C-EBB3E8ABECE8.jpeg

D0052E14-3FBD-4ACD-B731-94BF40537EAA.jpeg
Since you were able to see the area 51 in person on the bronco how do you think the color looks on it? Iā€™ve seen the area 51 on the bronco sport and the body lines on it make me very skeptical of the color as it looks extremely powdery or pastel blue during the daytime. I definitely enjoy the color of what it looks like at night or in the evening but what is your take on it? Does the area 51 look better on the bronco than the bronco sport due to the body lines?
Sponsored

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since you were able to see the area 51 in person on the bronco how do you think the color looks on it? Iā€™ve seen the area 51 on the bronco sport and the body lines on it make me very skeptical of the color as it looks extremely powdery or pastel blue during the daytime. I definitely enjoy the color of what it looks like at night or in the evening but what is your take on it? Does the area 51 look better on the bronco than the bronco sport due to the body lines?
Well Iā€™m not a fan of it. Itā€™s just my personal preference. To me it reminds me of Cornflower Blue. It is pretty. I think it be prettier though it it had metallic to it. Just my own opinion though.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Itā€™s def a color charger though. The body lines do help on the big bronco. In low light def has more of a teal affect. Nice contrast against the other blue.
Ford Bronco šŸ“·: Customer Bronco #2 Drop Off + Braptor Sighting Moab (Pair) D5E3379B-E7E3-487D-9149-6AB9CD553AD2

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like A51 in person, my wife thinks itā€™s horrible. Bottom line, it draws a reaction on the Big Bronco. It is somewhat pastel blue I think.
Sponsored