First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope Warthog doesn't really have raised white letters. I know that it is starting to make retro comeback, but that embarrassing nostalgia needs to stay in the dumpster that it was banished to in the 80's. There is nothing less manly than white lettering on your truck tires.
Ford Bronco šŸ“· Factory: 2-Door Fastback Top Broncos + Warthog 37" BFG KO2 Tires John Bronco
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will be nice to see the 37x12.50 (or any 12.50 tire) on the 17x8 std badlands or optional beadlock badlands 17x8 rim (non-squatch) on a Bronco. Get an idea of how they will look.

As always thanks for the pics.
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. The manufacturers of all the 37/12.5 I looked at on tirerack specify a minimum of 8.5" wheels, I doubt you will see ever see it from Ford or from a major tire place (liability reasons). I suggest you look for Wranglers that have had them added on 8" rims, be about as close as you are going to get until the B6's hit the streets and people start messing with them.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's for the Warthog... believe the warty will get the 37!
The interesting thing is those wheels look like the badlands optional ones. I wonder if that means he Warthog rear axle and front control arms are wider and therefor require more offset than Squatch.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So... are they going to be available for ordering instead of the MIC hardtop?

...there sure are a lot of pictures of them coming out.

Ford could right one of their foibles even though I would prefer a squared off back. It's basically the same amount of compromise as having to get a hardtop, but maybe the lesser of the two evils.
If I had to guess, a soft top will be standard on the MY22 two door just like the four door now.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I had to guess, a soft top will be standard on the MY22 two door just like the four door now.
I would love to speculate likewise, but this is made by Bestop and the Ford factory top is Webasto... fingers crossed, though. I think Ford ought to see about offering these for MY21.

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. The manufacturers of all the 37/12.5 I looked at on tirerack specify a minimum of 8.5" wheels, I doubt you will see ever see it from Ford or from a major tire place (liability reasons). I suggest you look for Wranglers that have had them added on 8" rims, be about as close as you are going to get until the B6's hit the streets and people start messing with them.
True, I think the 8.5 imho is my ideal width but an 8in is fine and the extra bubble of the tire should help protect the rim edge. Also the 8in wide rim will hold a bead a little better/harder to break a bead.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t like the fastbacks. Makes it look like a dump truck ran into the back of the Bronco on the interstate and smooshed it. :(
I feel like this shape has familiarity. Pretty sure I found the inspiration for the new blue on the first edition

2DC7CB2B-558B-48E1-80A2-36BBE1FB35A5.jpeg

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does that Dave Chappele as Rick James quote go? I wish I had two more hands so I could give [this post] four thumbs down?

I think the angle is too steep which gives me Chevy vibes, but I'd take it from the factory over a hard top, though.

@Ripcurl I think, to respond in a constructive manner, that @Rick Astley might have the best answer for detailing for you.
Opinions man... opinions

The cool thing is... wait for it.... you donā€™t have to buy it brother....just stay in that square box of a hard top ?

4C00BFF5-8323-4F49-AAA0-CEB35D157EEA.jpeg

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This top. ? Please build a real soft-top for the 2DR! Limo tint on the plastic doesnā€™t help either.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Opinions man... opinions

The cool thing is... wait for it.... you donā€™t have to buy it brother....just stay in that square box of a hard top ?

Ford Bronco šŸ“· Factory: 2-Door Fastback Top Broncos + Warthog 37" BFG KO2 Tires 4C00BFF5-8323-4F49-AAA0-CEB35D157EEA
Ford Bronco šŸ“· Factory: 2-Door Fastback Top Broncos + Warthog 37" BFG KO2 Tires giphy - 2021-01-24T141414.895

*I'd totally take it if it's the factory option, but it looks like the Bronco is trying to reenact the Civil War

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope Warthog doesn't really have raised white letters. I know that it is starting to make retro comeback, but that embarrassing nostalgia needs to stay in the dumpster that it was banished to in the 80's. There is nothing less manly than white lettering on your truck tires.
Our X3s are white wall! We make a ton of WW tires!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The interesting thing is those wheels look like the badlands optional ones. I wonder if that means he Warthog rear axle and front control arms are wider and therefor require more offset than Squatch.
From the way it sounds Warthog is super sized in all aspects!!

manualT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Iā€™m really digginā€™ the Big Bend. And as much as Iā€™m tired of grey cars everywhere, it looks great on the BB. Iā€™d just have to upgrade to bigger tires with a more aggressive tread; I donā€™t need full ā€˜squatch.
My exact thoughts, I want the most lightweight 4door that offers a manual transmission, just an upgrade of the tires and I am set.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok so where are these ones going? Fastback not available so the must be special built for something?
Sponsored