Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD any chance we could get the dimensions on the wireless charger pad?
Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like the headlight and taillight connections between the lower trim lights and the signature lights may be a plug and play swap, which is awesome. Then we just have to be prepared to drop some serious cash for the upgrade.

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for those photos. It looks infinitely better to me without the spare tire. I sure wish there was a factory delete option. But fortunately it looks like an aftermarket solution will be easy to make look good. I haven’t had a car with a spare tire since last century and think that carrying one makes about as much sense as carrying an extra water pump. I have a plug kit and compressor in each of my cars. That will get me out of any tire failure short of a blowout. (I’ve even plugged sidewall holes temporarily just to get home.) Even if I had a spare, I’d plug a tire on the road. It’s so much easier, faster, and safer. If I ever venture far off road, perhaps I’d throw the spare in the back. But that’s just me. The thing is really good looking otherwise. That spare just looks absurd to me. The first thing I’ll do is get rid of it. Just my 2 cents.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Looks like the headlight and taillight connections between the lower trim lights and the signature lights may be a plug and play swap, which is awesome. Then we just have to be prepared to drop some serious cash for the upgrade.
You may want to read the other posts where we discussed this, they may be and issue or two.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love them!!! Thanks Ashley and Stig!!

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks for those photos. It looks infinitely better to me without the spare tire. I sure wish there was a factory delete option. But fortunately it looks like an aftermarket solution will be easy to make look good. I haven’t had a car with a spare tire since last century and think that carrying one makes about as much sense as carrying an extra water pump. I have a plug kit and compressor in each of my cars. That will get me out of any tire failure short of a blowout. (I’ve even plugged sidewall holes temporarily just to get home.) Even if I had a spare, I’d plug a tire on the road. It’s so much easier, faster, and safer. If I ever venture far off road, perhaps I’d throw the spare in the back. But that’s just me. The thing is really good looking otherwise. That spare just looks absurd to me. The first thing I’ll do is get rid of it. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed, an offroad spare looks absurd on an offroad vehicle.

380160.jpg

S/

Last edited:

6010Head

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Jeep Jk Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the pics!
Somehow it is making the wait more bearable.
If the Bronco is built anything like the Ranger I drove I will be one happy camper:)

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You may want to read the other posts where we discussed this, they may be and issue or two.
Dang it dude, don't rain on my parade!
200.gif

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks you two are the best. Can't be said enough.

I do like the 2-dr cyber orange with the fast-back top! :love:

Denny Swift

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
718 Spyder, 992 GTS, Citroen 2CV, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! I wish I could unsee that beast (Yellow Hummer). I’d guess that you’d be significantly less likely to get a flat off road than onroad unless you’re doing high speed off-roading. I’d guess that 99% of all flat tires are due to picking up nails, screws, scrap metal, etc, on the road. Off road, the ground is usually somewhat forgiving and devoid of such junk. But to each his own... I’m sure the owner of that yellow monstrosity thinks it looks good.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe you should consider other vehicles? The Mach-E doesn't carry a spare.

https://www.macheforum.com/

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wow! I wish I could unsee that beast (Yellow Hummer). I’d guess that you’d be significantly less likely to get a flat off road than onroad unless you’re doing high speed off-roading. I’d guess that 99% of all flat tires are due to picking up nails, screws, scrap metal, etc, on the road. Off road, the ground is usually somewhat forgiving and devoid of such junk. But to each his own... I’m sure the owner of that yellow monstrosity thinks it looks good.
Fortunately, tire side wall damage, cuts, blowouts or tires losing their bead never happen offroad.

s/

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not Understanding why some think the Signature lights will be so expensive aftermarket. Look at the Jeep Market, you can get replacement lights for 600-700 and tails for 250-400. I cant see the Broncos cost 3-5k. I like the Sigs much better than the standard but will probably be going BD as its about 6k cheaper than badlands and hoping to trade or purchase aftermakrts that look like the signature headlights.