SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
If there's any observation to be made, we're certainly seeing a LOT of soft tops on the 4 dr. Like 4x what the actual take rate is going to be for soft vs hard top.
My guess is Ford is stocking up on the MIC tops for production use; and making these softop rigs for dealer test drives.

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Can Stig get more detailed pictures of the interior on a WildTrak? Cloth version, seats and dash.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Stig manage to get a few ? of the one bronco that finally got fitted with Navy / Gray cloth!

Nice photo of a AMB Base SAS 4 door.

Enjoy.

Navy : Gray Cloth Seats + Antimatter Blue Base Sasquatch 4 Door 7.jpg
Nice looking truck! Thanks for making my color choice even more difficult ? I just added it to my list of possible...

Not sure about the seats. I like them for a car that won't be muddy, sandy or dirty...not sure light gray cloth is smart for an vehicle meant to take a beating!

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
My guess is Ford is stocking up on the MIC tops for production use; and making these softop rigs for dealer test drives.
Nope, these will be crushed after testing. Dealer unit production will not start until late March at the earliest. These broncos don’t have VINs yet.

You don’t see any hard tops for another reason I can’t go into. Let’s just say Ford wishes they had some to test and crush.

Biteyk9s

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
So I haven't asked a dumb question in awhile so here goes, does anyone know what happens to the bottle caps if they fall in the hole ?
They drop into a compartment in the rear. You can configure a hero switch to eject them at jeeps tailgating you. Lux package only.
:LOL: this was my first thought as well. "i can't want for the thread asking how to get the rattling bottle cap out of the roll bar".

Besides, real men drink whiskey on the trail.

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

My .02, the Antimatter Blue really has to be seen in person to be appreciated. Looks damn near black until the sun shines on it, then the blue pops a bit. Saw it on a 2021 F250, I really like it, can't wait to see it on my Wildtrak!!

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement