First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My exact build too. Tint for sure. It looks pretty light but I'm sure it's those lights...

That rake seems like a lot. Level and 37s?
Rake looked crazy to me too but also seems like photo is at an angle based on tires. Here's me trying to correct for what looks like about 5 degrees off straight

Def dealing with some cellphone lens distortion too
Ford Bronco 📷 Factory: Velocity Blue Black Diamond on steel wheels + MIC tops + Navy / Gray Cloth Seats 0F2F5E47-E230-455B-9516-CBCB793E04A4~3

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh man, I have been waiting for VB on a 2dr BD with the steel wheels.. Love the photos but would like to see that bad boy out in the sun. Im between that color and white... Thanks for the photos!
Get Velocity Blue...
Ford Bronco 📷 Factory: Velocity Blue Black Diamond on steel wheels + MIC tops + Navy / Gray Cloth Seats Resized_vehicle_(3)

...because this little marshmallow cube is mine.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m hoping that the wheels are the same for the Wildtrak and FE. Not sure why they would be different. I need that 1/2” ?
That's what she said.....☺??

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Of my 3 Bronco's, my 1979 was my favorite.

These were the seats in that bronco:
1611946572425.png

So of course, those cloth navy pier are right up my alley, and why i switched to OBX from Badlands.
Yes 100%. I think the important thing is that you either go all out or you don’t. Some of the interior choices aren’t in either camp so they’re just wrong. But yours here is similar to VW’s GTI plaid interiors - because it was “all out” it became iconic and desirable.

I could totally see the factory navy interior becoming a desirable option in the future, but the blue stitching in the black diamonds? Eh it’s a bit tasteless but I’ll manage.

Last edited:

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The timeline likes booty pics.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you Stig!

This is my exact build (minus my brush bar) I can’t wait to see it outside and with the top on!!

And yes the MGV offered on the BD is one of the only interior choices I could go with! In the case of VB having blue accents and stitching works very well so I lucked out. Nothing worse than a red or yellow body, with blue accents?

I love the steelies and General Grabbers, this will make a very nice winter wheel/tire here in Canada

Romeo

Badlands
First Name
Frankie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stig got some great pictures of 2 door Velocity Blue Black Diamond!

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory: Velocity Blue Black Diamond on steel wheels + MIC tops + Navy / Gray Cloth Seats A37B4F3A-242C-4608-9A48-44DBE3E93B66
I haven't seen this question answered yet on the forum other than some guesses, but do you or the Stig know if the Signature Taillights are plug and play with the standard taillights?

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stig got some great pictures of 2 door Velocity Blue Black Diamond!

The backs on the Navy/Gray Cloth Seats (Luna) ..

Guess whose back...back again...MIC Top..

Wildtrak & First Edition Forged wheel + size / offset information

Sasquatch Cast Wheel..(in that order)

Ford Bronco 📷 Factory: Velocity Blue Black Diamond on steel wheels + MIC tops + Navy / Gray Cloth Seats A37B4F3A-242C-4608-9A48-44DBE3E93B66
@618TRVLWILD any way Stig can be sent on a 007 type mission to get a shot of the Mod top with the gunner hatch open? Preferably on a vehicle but on a rack is fine as long as we get an idea of what that hatch looks like open. ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't seen this question answered yet on the forum other than some guesses, but do you or the Stig know if the Signature Taillights are plug and play with the standard taillights?
So my cousin works for NAL. North American Lighting who make the lamps. Says the wire harnesses are two different harnesses for the head lights. I'll have to ask about the tail lamps!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD any way Stig can be sent on a 007 type mission to get a shot of the Mod top with the gunner hatch open? Preferably on a vehicle but on a rack is fine as long as we get an idea of what that hatch looks like open. ?
I'll send the request over...not sure if they have any MODs in the building yet. I'm trying to remember if any videos with the MOD floating around from the beginning of everything being shown around the Super Celebrations!!

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my cousin works for NAL. North American Lighting who make the lamps. Says the wire harnesses are two different harnesses for the head lights. I'll have to ask about the tail lamps!
Ask your cousin if the Sig Lights are configurable to run amber instead of bright white? We have seen stalker pictures where the horizontal bar that pierces the halo lights up as amber in some instances.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For real when I want to dress up I wear my good denim. If they can give me a 210 axle and locker upfront I can forget the rest of sasquatch that right there will tide me over till I fab up a lift and mount some swampers on that steel. Talk about a blue eyed tough guy!
Sponsored