Sponsored

📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Okay. I am guessing it is the fault of this thread.

All my ads on here today are for expensive custom or designer shoes.🤣

Bronconheimer

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me? Or does this fender look banged up? Maybe it's just that small rust spot... IDK, I just can't seem to put my finger on it 🤔 Though I am all about the NON-round wheel cutout 😁

Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak b629624123830c9286bc58d337480c58
I don't think those are original bumpers?

Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't think my wife will have a problem with entry/exit - she's 5'11" without heels.
My girl is 6'1" so she's not going to be a problem

🤜🤛 Tall girl club

Sponsored

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel the need to bring up a very important concern to my fellow bronco ladies. Are we worried about the seats searing the skin off the back of our thighs when we wear shorts? Am I the only one who’s terrified of this? I’m getting the MGV and I have no idea how hot it’s gonna be when the top is off......

taking recommendations for cute seat covers if you’ve got any!

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel the need to bring up a very important concern to my fellow bronco ladies. Are we worried about the seats searing the skin off the back of our thighs when we wear shorts? Am I the only one who’s terrified of this? I’m getting the MGV and I have no idea how hot it’s gonna be when the top is off......

We do have Ford points coming. Ford had those Carhartt covers. I'd say Etsy will have some soon as someone is able to get a bronco and make measurements. They always have some cool ones I look every now and again. Just to check out the designs.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to be honest, it's been so long since I've been on a boat that I don't remember what the seats were like in the sun. I don't believe they were bad like leather can be, and aren't the MGV the equivalent of a boat seat? Haven't seen them up close yet to confirm.

And I suppose, if you're coming out of the lake, I doubt seat temps would affect you 🤷‍♂️

Micmac68

Black Diamond
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think the lighter color MGV won’t get that hot. Darker colors do get hot on the boat, though... I will just have some cheap towels along to throw over the seat and steering wheel when parked sans roof, same as the motorcycle 😆. I got MGV for a reason, so will see...

Last edited:

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs