Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wrinkly cows? Honestly, one can't expect high-grade leather in a mass-market non-luxury-brand vehicle these days.

Also, it's a shame Ford forces you into leather in the higher trim levels. Leather would seem to be the last material you'd want for an open-top vehicle that will also be exposed to the harsh off-road environment. Sun, dirt and water are not kind to leather. If I were king I'd make MGV available to every single trim line. As I've mentioned in other threads, I have a lot of years of personal experience with VW's "leatherette" (modern automotive vinyl) and I can't praise it enough. It's nothing like the vinyl seating we all remember as kids. It's my favorite automotive seating surface by far. I would choose it every single time, on every vehicle, if given the chance.
Wrinkly cows indeed. I don't think this has anything to do with being high-grade leather or not but is more of an issue with lazy template measurements.
Sponsored

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just to make sure I remember correctly, the four door Broncos do not have the exterior body color panel on the inside of the doors right?

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to make sure I remember correctly, the four door Broncos do not have the exterior body color panel on the inside of the doors right?
correct they do not. only the 2 door.

Reactions: Dro

subshooter

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Porsche 911 and 2014 Boxster S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ok.....maybe I am a newb but are those interior trim pieces painted to the exterior color standard on the four door?

EDIT: Nevermind.....I see the answer above. That and the fact that there is no center seat makes me so much more happy that I am getting the 4-door. That colored trim set is a barf job.

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really dislike this leather. That puckering on the rear seat is horrendous. (n)

Sponsored

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wrinkly cows indeed. I don't think this has anything to do with being high-grade leather or not but is more of an issue with lazy template measurements.
Leather takes time to settle. The creases are normal when the leather is newly applied and stretched over the seat frame.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks Ashley! You rock!

Maybe we need to ban pics of non MGV interiors tho. Far too much bitching goin on.....still.

There's so much WT interior hate on this forum you'd think it was running for office.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A lot of upset folks coming with no power seats in the two door with leather.
I think the two door with leather + lux package combo, as well as the two door first edition, will get power seats. At least that's what I have been told.

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the two door with leather + lux package combo, as well as the two door first edition, will get power seats. At least that's what I have been told.
In their most recent Instagram Live Video BN confirmed 2 Doors have heated seats with Lux and NO power seats.... Not available in any package on 2 door. Which sucks because we pay just as much for the leather without getting the power seats.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The leather looks like navy pier to me, but if it isn’t, why is the tan on the dash and door so different from the seats? You can see the difference pretty well in this pic
1616432467382.jpeg
It's just a result of terrible lighting, an obnoxious reflection of the lighting and a poor camera focal point......I thought the dash was gray at first in the first picture because of the lighting.

I don't understand why so many people are getting the high and Lux package. It's a Bronco. It shouldn't be a luxury vehicle and I also think the driver aids are making people even less attentive and worse drivers.
Eh, I'd argue they're already terrible and am hopeful the driver aids will help lol.

Is it me, or does the cab look really narrow? Maybe it's the distortion of the photography
Looks like a fish eye lens or panoramic shot.

The.......................blue.................is............................horrendous
That's nice. Considering this isn't blue, it's irrelevant to this topic lol.

Wrinkly cows? Honestly, one can't expect high-grade leather in a mass-market non-luxury-brand vehicle these days.

Also, it's a shame Ford forces you into leather in the higher trim levels. Leather would seem to be the last material you'd want for an open-top vehicle that will also be exposed to the harsh off-road environment. Sun, dirt and water are not kind to leather. If I were king I'd make MGV available to every single trim line. As I've mentioned in other threads, I have a lot of years of personal experience with VW's "leatherette" (modern automotive vinyl) and I can't praise it enough. It's nothing like the vinyl seating we all remember as kids. It's my favorite automotive seating surface by far. I would choose it every single time, on every vehicle, if given the chance.
All trims have cloth standard, except Badlands which has MGV standard. So you're not "forced" into leather. I guess if your point is an upgrade beyond cloth you're "forced" into it, then yes you're right.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In their most recent Instagram Live Video BN confirmed 2 Doors have heated seats with Lux and NO power seats.... Not available in any package on 2 door. Which sucks because we pay just as much for the leather without getting the power seats.
Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if they'll adjust the pricing once the demands/complaints start marching in. haha.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if they'll adjust the pricing once the demands/complaints start marching in. haha.
Right! I hope they are right about the heated seat! Guess we will see.
Sponsored