Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is that blue accent color on the doors going to always be blue on WT......or do they match the body color?
That is part of the body on the doors, so the body color.

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
58283750-616F-4931-93D6-36C8A233AE9D.jpeg
9FFCFC10-DDB0-412F-80BD-3BF3538DC11F.jpeg

Not sure if it’s the lighting in those pics or what.... here is the Wildtrack leather interior in Sandstone and Black. There is no Blue option, but it looks blue in those pics!
Yes, agreed; my build shows as:
Ford Bronco 📷 Wildtrak Leather Interior Pics 1616495735405

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The.......................blue.................is............................horrendous
Yeah well blame the sun for that. The lighting is why it appears blue. It's black and Sandstone.
Wildtrak photos have been shown off in detail for half a year now folks

Edit: sorry, see you just joined in February

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the Sandstone color so all you haters can just go pick a different trim.

I've debated the Leather option, primary due to the drink holder issue.. but I struggle with 2 issues...

1. Sun beating down on leather as well as sitting on said leather afterwards... Just screams "no thanks" to me.
  2. Leather in German Made or other high end cars seems to hold up really well. But typically, it starts to wrinkle and sometimes crack within 50k-60k miles (in my experience). So IMO, I think the cloth will hold up better in the long run.

Now it the leather option was MGV, we might be talking about something else entirely.

BecauseMotor

Wildtrak
First Name
Springer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ducati Panigale 959, Triumph T100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went with leather in my WildTrak. Really want MGV but do NOT want that camo cloth pattern that is the alternative to leather. Sigh.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe Im in the minority but the navy interior doesnt bother me. The thing that does bother me is Ford's leather. Its never worth a damn, never has been never will be.
Well...I've got a 2006 F350 Lariat srw 4x4 286,xxx miles, Leather.......No tears. Heaters still work

CGBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Panamera Turbo, 1993 Foxbody Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Both interior choices on the Wildcat are strange. Maybe I'm just a little too conservative. How does the top trim model only offer Two-tone leather that only appeals to few and a very Funky cloth interior? Can we get some Straight Black or Grey, MGV, Leather and Cloth options?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for clarifying. I wonder if they'll adjust the pricing once the demands/complaints start marching in. haha.
Power seats limited to 4-door has been known for quite some time. They haven't adjusted the price yet, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I figure I'll just think of it that they're discounting the motors in the 4-door, instead of overcharging for the the 2-door.

Right! I hope they are right about the heated seat! Guess we will see.
Heated seats are tied to Mid Package across all trims irrespective of the seat material.

OBX trim has them
Power seats are limited to leather seating on the 4-door models.

Option either a different seat material or different door count, and they're manual seats only.

Sponsored

nd2002

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 BMW M2, '18 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry likers, definitely want the WT SAS Lux since I live in the NV desert and want Sport and Baja mode for the 1000's of miles of washboard road exploring. Wanted White but Oxford White was horrid in person, looked like cheap flat white. Sandstone/ black seats and the tan dash is such a killer I told dealer to just put my order off until 2022 hoping colors will change since that would be a deal killer still....

_finack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why so many people are getting the high and Lux package. It's a Bronco. It shouldn't be a luxury vehicle and I also think the driver aids are making people even less attentive and worse drivers.
Did you see the order stats page? A ton of people are ordering the lux package. You may not understand it, but people obviously want it.
Sponsored