First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My only time out of the house in the last year and a half. Drove to Zion National Park. This view is right after the entrance at the first bridge that you cross.

Can‘t wait to get my Bronco so i can do some more road trips and get out there.
(ig: @tsreimer)

Ford Bronco 📸 🏆 Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America C9A873EC-1528-481F-8CAF-9184F3CD6F62
Sponsored

Last edited:

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is where I spread my dad's ashes.

My dad's dream was to retire in a quiet log cabin in Montana. Cancer took him before he was able to. He was diagnosed in 2014 at 57 years old. I was 22. He fought it for 4 months before he went to meet his maker.

A little over 3 years later, my wife (girlfriend at the time) and I were driving north through western Montana up to Glacier National Park. I told her to pull over because something felt special about this little quiet pull off in the "middle of nowhere". I had been carrying my dad's ashes in a mason jar for years, waiting for the "right spot".

You see, my dad was as blue collar as they come. After serving as an enlisted man in the Navy for 22 years, he drove semis up until the year he passed. For a man that has literally traveled the entire world, his favorite place on Earth was in the mountains of Montana. All he wanted was a quiet retirement to enjoy the peace and serenity of those mountains. Being a truck driver, I felt he would've enjoyed pulling over his semi at this little lake in the middle of the woods.

I waited over 3 years to spread his ashes. I figured, this is as good and quiet of a spot as any. He didn't get to retire here when he was alive, so he might as well enjoy it in the afterlife. I imagine the snow melting in spring, and his ashes spreading further into the lake and beyond.

Thank you for the opportunity to share this. I don't talk about my dad or losing him anymore, but it bothers me to this day. He never met my wife. He doesn't know that I joined the military at 26, became an officer in the world's greatest Air Force, and that I did well enough to fly in the F-15E Strike Eagle. He wasn't there when my daughter was born. We didn't get along well when I was a teenager, then we grew distant, and I missed the opportunity to get to know him as a grown man myself. Everybody tells me I'm just like him. I sure wish I could talk to him.

Again, thank you.

Ford Bronco 📸 🏆 Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 387CB31D-91F3-47A9-8392-00589C089B85

Last edited:

Sponsored
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My favorite road trip is to a local crag in the Wichita Mountains, Baldy Point Climbing Area, near Granite Oklahoma. The drive up is peaceful and helpful for unwinding at the end of the day. Because it is a day only park I’m often ushered home by the most beautiful sunsets. The first photo is of me climbing the classic Run and Jump boulder. The second photo was taken as I was climbing down, just before heading home. Many people complain about living in Southwestern Oklahoma, but isn’t it interesting that I never see these people here? It is special for its peacefulness, climbing, and beauty.

Ford Bronco 📸 🏆 Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 80A3D23E-4509-4C88-9BD6-6AD2AFC78B21
Ford Bronco 📸 🏆 Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 9E050667-7E20-426D-BBF0-69F26F94A7EB

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is Missoula, Montana New Years Day 2021

Instagram @omg_bbq

At this point I was getting somewhat close to the end of my road trip. In 2020 I drove across the US from California where I live to Florida where I was born, twice. On the second occasion I agreed to help a friend and house sit his place in Portland. I left Florida and instead headed north through Missouri and Iowa and then West. I passed through South Dakota and saw the Badlands in the dead of winter, got snowed in to a valley in Wyoming and then ultimately spent New Years morning looking over Missoula in the predawn. I can't imagine not being able to take road trips, they're hard, boring and largely uneventful but you get to see this huge nation of ours and how beautiful it can be. Total distance driven last year was just shy of 13,000 miles. It makes sense then that I plan to road trip to Granger from CA...whenever I get my golden ticket email.

Missoula.jpg

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can't wait to do this with the Bronco but loading up my Raptor with camping supplies and getting out of town on a Thurs or Fri for a long weekend camping. Finding some fire roads on BLM or USFS land that allows dispersed camping and driving around till we find a good clearing that would make a good campsite

IMG_20200712_084906.jpg

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The best road trip I've taken was the back road (hwy 13) to the Waimoku Falls on Maui island. Most people take the incredibly windy Hanna highway but we opted to go the other way over the volcanic landscape. Never saw 1 other car vs hundreds on the Hanna highway. It was beautiful but sketchy in some areas.

IMG_20160315_090011.jpg

IMG_20160315_083547.jpg

IMG_20160315_090026.jpg

PANO_20160315_110144.jpg

PANO_20160315_084254.jpg

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📸 🏆 Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America PANO_20170816_092709

The Grand Tetons on an epic road trip with my not-yet-wife at the time. First time getting west of Nebraska and seeing how awesome and beautiful this country can be.

Two week road trip from Chicagoland-Jeffco Rodeo in Golden, CO- Estes Park (ended up being our honeymoon spot)- Rocky Mountain National Park- Cody, WY to visit Liver-eatin Johnson- Yellowstone- Grand Tetons- Hood River- Seattle- Going to the Sun Road in Glacier- Little Bighorn- Deadwood, SD- Mount Rushmore- the BADLANDS national park- then back.

Obviously so many pictures but I like how sprawling this one is.

I think my instagram username is the same as here.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.