Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too have WAY too many to narrow it down to just 1, but this one stands out for me. I was in the middle of a 6,000 mile, 2 week long road trip that covered Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, California and back to Arizona for photography and adventure. I often take these ridiculous trips with nothing booked beyond a vehicle and a flight, deciding where to go morning of.

This one was special. Swing Arm City in Utah, just West of Hanksville on 24, its an EPIC playground for offroad vehicles. It is the closest example to a different planet that I have ever come across, and to bring you back down to reality you'll often see dirtbikes/side-by-sides ripping all over the flats, bowls, cliffs, etc.

If you'd like to see more you can browse my IG @palley6

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America WWW_8588-4
Sponsored

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This one of my favorite road trip photos as it marks then end of our 6 month adventure that spans from the mountains of North Carolina to the deserts of Utah and Arizona. It was a once in a lifetime adventure and this photo was taken on our way home in the middle of nowhere Arizona. At this point we had not seen another car for at least a half hour and it was an amazing feeling.

Little to our knowledge this was taken 2 months before the pandemic and it has been the last grand adventure we have been able to take since. Hoping to change that soon with the Bronco!!!

7F7CFA57-D550-4CB3-88F0-C6B1BEC916A8.jpeg

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last summer my 13 year old driving a side by side for the first time in the Crested Butte area. This was two weeks before I reserved the Bronco but seems like years ago, lol.

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 20200701_163317

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our campsite view at Twin Point in Parashant National Monument. That place is epic and I want to take the new Bronco to Kelly Point, which is that point across the valley.
Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 20191113_163205-sm

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Moab Utah in April. Took this trip with my son and best friend to see and ride in the 2021 Bronco. It was an awesome bonding trip, with the added bonus of the exciting ride in the Bronco in Moab Utah. If you have never been to Moab put it on your bucket list you won't be disappointed.

PXL_20210402_182422175.jpg

Sponsored

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sitting at the top of the Foothills Parkway in TN during my roadtrip through the Blueridge MTNs and the Dragon.

20190930_132356.jpg

GrabberBlue

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 Raptor, 2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America IMG_1373

Bonneville International Speedway - August 2019 in my 2017 Shelby GT350.

This was the mother of all road trips. My wife and I hit every notable spot between Phoenix, Arizona and Salt Lake City, Utah. We were going to Utah Motorsports Campus in Tooele, Utah for the Ford Performance Racing School's GT350 Track Attack Program. I knew Bonneville was nearby so we headed over, there is simply nothing like it anywhere. Being able to see flat salt terrain as far as the eye can see. This will be the road trip I never forget. Picking one photo out of the many incredible ones from the trip was the hardest.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 1622220305410

BigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Share your best road trip photos of America

We live in an amazing country – I think the best place on Earth – where we have an incredible amount of freedom. And one of those freedoms we all wish we could enjoy more of is our freedom to travel. On backroads. Dirt roads. Two-lane highways. And every other road that carries us across the US.

This Memorial Day, share your favorite road trip memories with the forum here, on this thread. Show us what driving means to you. Show us the hidden beauty of this country – and show us your talent! Tell us in your post where you took it and why it’s special.

After forum members post their photos to this thread, the rest of us will pick our favorites. And Wide Open Roads will give the top five winners any item they want from our store.

And for anyone not entering the giveaway, you can get 10% off any item in our store with code Roadtrip10.

Giveaway rules:
  • Vote for as many as you like
  • One photo post per member, please
  • Open to residents of the US only
  • In the event of a tie, the art director at Wide Open Roads will be the tie breaker
  • Photos must be posted by 7am EST 6/1/21
  • Voting will close 5pm EST 6/4/21
  • All submissions must be the property of the submitter
We’d like to share photos on our social channels, so include your IG handle. If you don’t want us to share them, just let us know.

Here are some photos to inspire you from our travels.

IMG_6205.jpeg

IMG_6110.jpeg

59615031086__76798A9C-FFF1-45F1-AF72-E848DA285C50.jpeg
Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 101BEB3B-AAE8-428E-B7FA-88D7DD1A68C3
My favorite road trip driving through the North Cascades in Washington State this past March. IG: @xaviermadison

Cvali

Badlands
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We live in an amazing country – I think the best place on Earth – where we have an incredible amount of freedom. And one of those freedoms we all wish we could enjoy more of is our freedom to travel. On backroads. Dirt roads. Two-lane highways. And every other road that carries us across the US.

This Memorial Day, share your favorite road trip memories with the forum here, on this thread. Show us what driving means to you. Show us the hidden beauty of this country – and show us your talent! Tell us in your post where you took it and why it’s special.

After forum members post their photos to this thread, the rest of us will pick our favorites. And Wide Open Roads will give the top five winners any item they want from our store.

And for anyone not entering the giveaway, you can get 10% off any item in our store with code Roadtrip10.

Giveaway rules:
  • In the event of a tie, the art director at Wide Open Roads will be the tie breaker
We’d like to share photos on our social channels, so include your IG handle. If you don’t want us to share them, just let us know.

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 101BEB3B-AAE8-428E-B7FA-88D7DD1A68C3

Giveaway rules:

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America IMG_6205

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America IMG_6110

Ford Bronco πŸ“Έ πŸ† Memorial Day Giveaway & Sale - Share your best road trip photos of America 59615031086__76798A9C-FFF1-45F1-AF72-E848DA285C50
This is one of my favorite places to go work out my stress, love to ride out in the open and enjoy nature.

Screenshot_20210528-080904_Facebook.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.