John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That Bronco does look amazing, but i think they all do.

Is that the soft top that is on the Ford accessory website? Has it been confirmed that it cannot retract all the way down in the back?

Sponsored

VGK_Fan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi S5 Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could see this 2 door soft top fastback become reality, it would uncork a good chunk of orders, I think a lot of customers would jump.
I'd settle for a bimini top. They can just mail my white top next year! :ROFLMAO:

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My buddy actually saw this one on the road and sent me a snapchat of it!

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, there's a lot of hate on this forum for the fastback softtop, but it's going to be my first summer mod next spring. Well, assuming I own a 2-door Rapid Red BB by next spring....🤞🤞🤞
I also agree with one of the comments from the Instagram post that the 2-door looks better in Badlands non Sasquatch. I think the 35's are (barely) too much on the 2 door, but perfect on the 4-door. The 33's look perfect.
I thought the same thing until I saw them both at Super Cel. Would have changed my order and gone with Sasquatch but I got my VIN that morning. Now I just keep convincing myself the lack of Sasquatch got me my VIN early🤣. They both looked really good though!
5846ECB8-A308-4269-AC4D-FF683BED1C86.jpeg
0B49FFAC-6935-49E1-83FB-CDDBC40D36EF.jpeg

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soooo... I ditched A51 for Rapid Red today.

Wife wasn't too on-board until I showed her the color order breakdown where one of five Broncos will be a51

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wife wasn't too on-board until I showed her the color order breakdown where one of five Broncos will be a51
I think y’all will love Rapid Red. It’s gorgeous.

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good choice. Sooooo many A51 Sports driving around where I am in MI. I recently got a Rapid Red Sport BL and I've yet to see another one. It's such a great color, so rich and striking. My 2DR Bronco will be Cyber Orange. They'll look great in the stable together.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel pretty good about it, not sure I'm crazy about the BL accent colors now.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Holy HDR imagery, Batman! Rapid Red looks awesome through acid-vision!

That's a good looking rig, I just have a hard time getting behind those being an "upgraded" wheel/tire package for Badlands. You've got the ~$1,900 MSRP for the wheel/tire package so that you can go spend about $600 in getting the actual beadlocks....

For $2,500 you're drastically close to simply buying better looking wheels and selecting more competent tires, plus you'll have the factory set to roll on or sell to somebody with a lower trim level Bronco.

Again, the price to benefit ratio just doesn't make sense to me on this specific option.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah, there's a lot of hate on this forum for the fastback softtop, but it's going to be my first summer mod next spring. Well, assuming I own a 2-door Rapid Red BB by next spring....🤞🤞🤞
I also agree with one of the comments from the Instagram post that the 2-door looks better in Badlands non Sasquatch. I think the 35's are (barely) too much on the 2 door, but perfect on the 4-door. The 33's look perfect.
Agree with you on the soft top. Especially with the narrow trails here ringed by trees and branches, i'll have dual-tops and a nice winch in the rafters to pull the hard top by myself.

Also agree with the tire assessment on the 2-door!

Ford Bronco 📸: 2 Door Rapid Red Badlands+Upgraded Wheels+Fastback sighted in Palm Beach FL AromaticWetArcticduck-size_restricted[1]
Sponsored