Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this FOMOCO foray into mat colors? I does not look like glitterradi have attacked the color yet. I am sure that will change. I hope this color is for the Wildtrack, you know the desert racer model.
Sponsored

ColtN0ir

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Snorkels are also really good for dusty conditions where you dont want an air filter plugged all the time from running in packs across dry dusty roads....
correct, but this is called "Everglades" edition. so it's done with water in mind.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Snorkels are also really good for dusty conditions where you dont want an air filter plugged all the time from running in packs across dry dusty roads....
I drive on a lot of dusty roads, this makes zero sense. The dust cloud coming off the back of a vehicle is a cone, much taller than any snorkel.

Snorkels are for water fording, and I seriously doubt this will qualify as one. This thing is about as useful as the hood 'scoop' on most vehicles.

TXscooterguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Corvette Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As my fellow Texan likes to say, "Alright, Alright, Alright." The marketing guys named this edition "Everglades." A few years back I rode my motorcycle down to Flamingo, FL (inside Everglades National Park) and camped for a week. I can tell first hand there ain't no dust down there. They got gators, crocodiles, snakes, tons of mosquitos and NO DUST. It's a swamp -- everything is wet. Dust don't grow in the wet. So testing the "Everglades Edition" in the desert makes about as much sense as a crocheted condom.

I got a Black Diamond on order. I joked that I was going to put an eight foot aftermarket snorkel on it just to make those Everglades owners green with envy. I told them the FAA was going to require me to put red light on top the snorkel if I drove within five miles of an airport. Then I found out that unless you spend beaucoup bucks on waterproof modifications, the Bronco's safe "fording depth" is still 33 inches. Go deeper than that and critical electronics are going to get fried.

I'm guessing that other than slapping the snorkel and winch on the Everglades, Ford is NOT going to raise the safe fording depth. Convince me I'm wrong. (Oh, and if the snorkel's main purpose is to battle sand and dust, they should have named it the "Gobi Edition.")

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those wheels do not do the Bronco any justice.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Up until now, the Steelies was the best the Bronco had to offer (a pretty low bar), these wheels are a dramatic improvement.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those wheel openings are definitely flattened out on the top. I would have suspected that kind of change to occur several years into a model run.

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport & '08Ford F-150 FX2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Cool color, eagerly waiting to see it uncamouflaged.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1640028569537.png

So they changed the wheel arch line on fenders but not on the door.
I noticed this too. Kinda wondering if someone could make a squared off fender that would fit in the round arch that we have now without changing the entire fender out.

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm as excited about this as I am my dogs propensity to punch male adults in the groin on a daily basis and for the same reasons.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish a tan color was available for all 2022 Broncos. I'd change from Cactus Grey in a heartbeat. You listening @Ford Motor Company ? Please! Tan would look so good on Bronco!

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A badlands with a beige and a snorkel? Color me not impressed.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they will call this color Khaki Gray.
Baja Sand would be a good name for a tan color on Bronco. Could be a little nod to honor Baja 1000 Legend Rod Hall. Are you listening @Ford Motor Company ? Wink, Wink, Nod, Nod.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe those wheels just don’t work with that color? I don’t love them as much as I thought I would.

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll do without the snorkel but I wish you could order that color on a standard build.
I’m a sucker for a nice sand color! I agree, I love all the subtle changes to this edition (wheels, grille, color) minus the snorkel. I honestly may 99 my order for this. What’s waiting another 2 years!?
Sponsored