Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soft top needs a little help or just leave it out in the sun for a few.... ?

Ford Bronco ? 4dr Badlands in Carbonized Gray w/ Soft Top and Steel Front Bumper Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands Steel Front Bumper Soft Top 4-Door 1
Ford Bronco ? 4dr Badlands in Carbonized Gray w/ Soft Top and Steel Front Bumper Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands Steel Front Bumper Soft Top 4-Door 2
Ford Bronco ? 4dr Badlands in Carbonized Gray w/ Soft Top and Steel Front Bumper Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands Steel Front Bumper Soft Top 4-Door 3
Ford Bronco ? 4dr Badlands in Carbonized Gray w/ Soft Top and Steel Front Bumper Carbonized Gray Bronco Badlands Steel Front Bumper Soft Top 4-Door 4
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great...this definitely doesn’t help my decision about whether to get carbonized grey or velocity blue. I’m definitely getting Badlands with soft top to start.
Hopefully we will see some photos of a velocity blue soon!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are those wheels the 33's with the optional 17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum rims?
Yes they are .. with a Carbonized Grey ring :love:

bsmith1973

Badlands
First Name
Barrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘73 Bronco, ‘15 F-150, Badlands on the way
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
literally the exact truck i have built, minus brush guard..I'm also adding that safari top. I like those wheels a lot better than beadlock wheels. RealIy need to see that in a Sas so i can see if the beadlocks are as bad as i think. All black Fuel rims will really pop on that though. like one of these w/ Nitto Trail Grappler...oooh!!

http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/12570/fuel-1-piece-wheels-blitz-d675/?finishID=9&lugs=6

http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/7257/fuel-1-piece-wheels-vector-d579/?finishID=12&lugs=6

http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/11023/fuel-1-piece-wheels-tactic-d630/?finishID=12&lugs=6

OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

literally the exact truck i have built, minus brush guard..I'm also adding that safari top. I like those wheels a lot better than beadlock wheels. RealIy need to see that in a Sas so i can see if the beadlocks are as bad as i think. All black Fuel rims will really pop on that though. like one of these w/ Nitto Trail Grappler...oooh!!

http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/12570/fuel-1-piece-wheels-blitz-d675/?finishID=9&lugs=6

http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/7257/fuel-1-piece-wheels-vector-d579/?finishID=12&lugs=6

http://www.fueloffroad.com/wheel/11023/fuel-1-piece-wheels-tactic-d630/?finishID=12&lugs=6
Niiiice. The last ones on the list have that concave thing going on.. ?

Sponsored

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally a shot of Carbonized Gray looking as dark as it does in the B&P. This confirms that color for me- thanks!
If you're familiar with Granite Crystal on Jeep products (they're everywhere), Carbonized is a little lighter than that color. There are many Ford vehicles in Carbonized grey on the road to see one in person.

rghoosier

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Carbonized Gray Badlands 4D with the 33" Optional wheels/tires.. this is what i've been eyeing. However, I go back and forth daily on 33" or Squatch 35s. I've been on the prowl looking at Wranglers in my area with 33" and 35" and I still can't make a decision.

Anyone have suggestions? Some notes:
  • Will be my DD with limited off-roading - suburbs of Indianapolis
    • How will 35's impact driveability? Road Noise? MPG?
    • baby on the way, unsure if additional lift will be annoying (I'm 5'9)
  • Have never owned an off-road truck before - I have owned sedans and currently driving my wife's 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander... I HATE it
    • Will going from stock sedan/small SUV to 35" be jarring?

BLee

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go test drive a Wrangler. A Rubicon has 33s stock. That will give you a taste of what you’re in for.

35s will affect your MPG. No one knows by how much.
Noise will be louder. Some Rubicons have mud tires. Test drive one of those if possible.

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Carbonized Gray Badlands 4D with the 33" Optional wheels/tires.. this is what i've been eyeing. However, I go back and forth daily on 33" or Squatch 35s. I've been on the prowl looking at Wranglers in my area with 33" and 35" and I still can't make a decision.

Anyone have suggestions? Some notes:
  • Will be my DD with limited off-roading - suburbs of Indianapolis
    • How will 35's impact driveability? Road Noise? MPG?
    • baby on the way, unsure if additional lift will be annoying (I'm 5'9)
  • Have never owned an off-road truck before - I have owned sedans and currently driving my wife's 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander... I HATE it
    • Will going from stock sedan/small SUV to 35" be jarring?
Based on your notes, do NOT go with Squatch.
Sponsored