First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep going back and forth on color. It seems like every time I see carbonized grey I like it.
Sponsored

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Carbonized Gray Badlands 4D with the 33" Optional wheels/tires.. this is what i've been eyeing. However, I go back and forth daily on 33" or Squatch 35s. I've been on the prowl looking at Wranglers in my area with 33" and 35" and I still can't make a decision.

Anyone have suggestions? Some notes:
  • Will be my DD with limited off-roading - suburbs of Indianapolis
    • How will 35's impact driveability? Road Noise? MPG?
    • baby on the way, unsure if additional lift will be annoying (I'm 5'9)
  • Have never owned an off-road truck before - I have owned sedans and currently driving my wife's 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander... I HATE it
    • Will going from stock sedan/small SUV to 35" be jarring?
From what I've read on it...the SQ package is going to bar none affect your MPG and your ride quality in terms of noise...the 35's are going to make A LOT of road noise.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is "mostly" what I've been looking for and is helping me lock down my order. Carb Gray 4-door Badlands with the non-squatch upgraded wheels... but I'd still like to see this with the MIC top before I finalize my order.

I may look at adding a bimini top or maybe even a full soft top later but at delivery I want a hard top.

Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Also hope they fix the soft top for production
If you are talking about the wiggles in the side window, it is possible that could be corrected by pulling up on the window section while velcro-ing the top section over it. But sometimes it is just soft tops being soft tops.

TN_Kid

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2022) 2.7 Badlands Sas, 4D, Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Carbonized Grey was a very late color consideration for me but after seeing each and every new set of photos that come in showing CG in real life, it is 100% confirmed for me.

I'm a fan of color-matched hardtops and I've been super frustrated since learning that MIC hardtops are all that we will be offered for 2021.

From the photos I've seen, if you are a wanting a 2021 bronco with the look of a color-matched hardtop..... this Carbonized Grey is as close as you're going to get.

I'm getting a Black Diamond, hardtop, Sas. I think the black grill (versus the grey on the badlands) and the upgraded wheels with the CG color ring is going to look especially clean and well balanced on this Carbonized Grey.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone know where these pics were taken at?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Crap, now I am starting to waffle on color again and I have another month to think....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daytona_Bronco

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sjbiss

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Crap, now I am starting to waffle on color again and I have another month to think....
Same. I was sold on A51 but I like this. Maybe I just need to buy 2 :)

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the look, but the more I mull over it, the more i think to myself that this color is a bit plain.
A lot of people think the grey's look bland/plain. I have an S4 in Daytona Grey that I love the color of...it looks great in all light and the black emblems/rims on it really make the vehicle looks ominous but not like something you'd "black out"...just looks mean.

I'm definitely going to be going Carbonized Grey on the Bronco with black rims, roof, emblems etc.