First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is nearly my build, minus the steel bumper and change it to VB. And I think I may have someone that wants to trade me their BL grille for mine. Pretty excited.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big Bend grille is the best... if you paint it black, but A51 and Cactus are the most meh colors. I don't understand the hype. They really tried to make it look like a real color in the first two pics, though.

Squatch looks necessary in pictures of the four-doors, but the stock tires weren't terrible. Remember the Wranglers of the 90s? Half of them came stock with tires you could mistakenly rotate with your wheelbarrow's.

Ford Bronco 📸: Big Bend Sasquatch 4 Door in Area 51 gUxKCCpcqXIZ2

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Big Bend grille is the best... if you paint it black, but A51 and Cactus are the most meh colors. I don't understand the hype. They really tried to make it look like a real color in the first two pics, though.

Squatch looks necessary in pictures of the four-doors, but the stock tires weren't terrible. Remember the Wranglers of the 90s? Half of them came stock with tires you could mistakenly rotate with your wheelbarrow's.

Ford Bronco 📸: Big Bend Sasquatch 4 Door in Area 51 gUxKCCpcqXIZ2
Agreed with both. The BB grille looks a bit too open for me, but thats okay cause I'll have plenty who may want to trade, lol. The base wheels look way too small for the four door but also look too small for the two door tbh. At least in pictures the wheel-well looks massive and the Sasquatch fills it out perfectly. If nothing more It's a great way to make people upgrade.

I'm seeing some here in LA tomorrow so hopefully I have a better idea after seeing some.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks awesome! Thanks for posting!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

gUxKCCpcqXIZ2.gif
I never considered cactus gray until I saw it in person. It is stunning on the Bronco.

Ford Bronco 📸: Big Bend Sasquatch 4 Door in Area 51 4C78B698-793B-411A-84E1-29498B1A6FD2

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

gUxKCCpcqXIZ2.gif
Yep, first 2 pics are oh wow, a nice pastel blue and the last 2 are, oh, right, pepto bismol.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really love the BB grille but I think it looks awful with Area 51. I would have probably tried to track one down for my BD that's Area 51 now it's a hard pass.

Last edited:

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks pretty to me, especially the first pic. Still can’t get used to the flipped back soft top look though. Thanks for posting.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why does it have the signature lights? I didn't think they where available in Big Bend? I like the regular LEDs better. Not a fan of that line Going through the headlight.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why does it have the signature lights? I didn't think they where available in Big Bend? I like the regular LEDs better. Not a fan of that line Going through the headlight.
You get the choice on BB to upgrade.
Sponsored