NYCBD

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subway
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like carb gray as a color but here's my issue...99% of the Wranglers I see are gray so I have to pass.
Agreed...also something I noticed when trying to decide on color. Cactus is definitely more “fun” but I worry I may not like it as much in 5-10 years.

RyanP

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9 / Honda CRF230F
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone who is out there ¡PLeASe! take and post a pic of the carbonized grey Wildtrak with the MIC top.
would love to see an iconic silver with MIC as I'm between carbonized grey and IS - at the moment. Thanks!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 XLT FX4
Bronco
Badlands
I already feel like a damn idiot being this excited over a vehicle.
It's like friggin crack or something...I find myself grabbing my phone and going straight to B6G going through the threads...OMG!!!...Step away from the phone Rodney...step away from the phone!!!...I'm gonna need a 12 step program before all this shit is over.... Bronco's Anonymous anyone?????

Compta38

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Bronco
Badlands
Agreed...also something I noticed when trying to decide on color. Cactus is definitely more “fun” but I worry I may not like it as much in 5-10 years.
Cactus was my color and after I finally talked the wife into it we decided to switch to A51 after seeing the cactus wasn't minty enough. I know A51 will be common but I do hope it ages well.

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Bronco
Badlands
Seriously... the Non SAS looks GREAT!!! I can work with this without adding the SAS. And that is the upgraded wheel that I would get. Gives me a great look at them. Thanks! Love how I'm going back in forth so often. Smh.. my pattern... BL, OBX, WT?, OBX, BL.... :ROFLMAO:.. now seeing this Black BL with 33s... excited!

black BL.jpg

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Good god! I was originally an antimatter blue order but changed to carbonized grey, and everything I’m seeing on here makes me so glad I switched!
Funny 😄
I went the other direction, our last three vehicles were some version of gray and I was grayed out!

Advertisement

Quake LED
Advertisement