Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Maybe that's to help the fenders be removeable
Tailgate has nothing to do with the fenders. It's either hung out of alignment or the hinges need tweaking still.
Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here lies the beauty of these "odd" colors. I'm the opposite of you. I saw VB in person and gravitated back to AMB and Cactus Gray. It really is an interesting situation with people seeing these in person and getting a feel for them on vehicles.

I've then thought, do I like these colors enough to take a shot with one of them? I then think, I should just go Black and call it a day. Black out my Bronco over time with aftermarket parts and roll with it. One thing I know for fact, is there is no right answer.

Good Luck.
I am going to be a 2022 so I am hoping the green that comes out is good. I am honestly not in love with any of the current colors. A51 is probably my favorite but there will be too many of those, VB is second but I may not like it on the bronco when I see it in person. I am 50/50 on CG

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wish I'd see a better brush guard that doesn't cover up the Bronco grille logo. Don't understand the thinking behind that at all.
It happens.
Ford Bronco 📸: Cactus Gray 4 door Wildtrak Brush Guard

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, please! I ordered WT with VB (as my picture), just changed to CG... couldn't be happier. I saw CG in person earlier this week (on a Sport) and I think these pictures, and the CGI on the Build and Price, are fairly close. I want some minty green, but love that it is different in different lighting and that it is relatively unique to the Bronco at this point. All I know is I can't freaking wait to get it, this waiting is gonna make me lose my mind