First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Showed my wife this. She doesn't like it at all. Wish it was lightning blue. I'll stick with carbonized gray for now until I see outdoor pics of Velocity blue and then I'll make the final decision.

But damn, why couldn't they just offer lightning blue to everyone.

Judgewarg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But damn, why couldn't they just offer lightning blue to everyone.
I agree......really wish lightning blue was available to everyone. Absolutely love that color.

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

velocity vs antimatter

Ford Bronco 📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory! DF13DA66-FBFA-4642-924C-76A482EB4DCA

Ford Bronco 📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory! 8FA3C8E0-3359-4023-9E55-02A0EBAD6EF3

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Most of the base broncos coming out lately look like they have signature headlights. Are these the actual lights that come with the base? They look pretty nice, even if they aren’t the signature lights.

Sponsored

cubes32

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In pictures I liked the Velocity Blue more, but in person I liked the Lightning Blue seeing them at the same time.
Velocity Blue in these photos looks very good. However, I went to a dealer on Saturday to see VB. They had a Ranger in stock. I might have been thrown off by the red FX4 graphics, but I didn't love the VB the way I had hoped to. It reminded me of Dodge Intense Blue Pearl from the Ram trucks a few years ago. It was overcast, so I'd like to see it in full sunlight.

Two interesting colors that would've looked good on the Bronco are Space White (F-150) and Infinite Blue (Explorer). Not in addition to the white, grays and blues Bronco will have in 2021, but instead of. Space White would have been be like a lighter Cactus Gary without the mint, which was prominent on the overcast day. Salesman confirmed Cactus looks just gray in sunlight.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Another color that would have looked nice, I think, is the Blue Metallic on my wife's 2018 Flex. It took us awhile to find one that wasn't black, white, or silver.

2018-Ford-Flex-Blue-Metallic-Exterior-Color_o.jpg

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The change to VB is now official - Avatar has been changed. :cool:

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we positive that Velocity Blue is still a late availability and/or MY22 option?

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory! 2018-Ford-Flex-Blue-Metallic-Exterior-Color_o
Am I the only one here that thinks the orange BL trim looks hideous with a VB exterior? TBH the base interior looks better than the BL orange. Hopefully MY22 has better options.
I agree the orange and blue looks bad. I'm probably going Black Diamond and I think that interior will look good with the VB.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
crap, I already ordered orange as well. Except, unlike what seems to be the capabilities of most people on here, mine won't be staying orange and i'm not worried in any way about the orange clashing with my exterior color (that is not CO or VB, yet an actual color)
Sponsored