Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone's distracted by the colors... no one even mentioning how Stig's camera work and angles have stepped up!! Much appreciate this post and the pictures????
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD thanks for the booty pics!!!

I think that the carb gray painted grill on badlands and probaby big bend, look a lot better than shadow black obx grill and plastic from base/black diamond for VB. I’m also not thrilled about base tail lights on VB.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am impressed! Velocity Blue is the first color I have seen that actually looks good on every trim. I might need to call my dealer...

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nice pics, the Holy Grail for elusive colors.

damn, I put my order in and I am already waffling on the color. I will have to wait to see pics with the MIC Top

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the blues...Stig was on the double...looking out for Velocity Blues...

Got the..
2 door Badlands + Sasquatch + fastback top + vs Lightning Blue
4 door Base + Sasquatch + soft top
2 door Outer Banks + topless

Enjoy...

BADLANDS + SASQUATCH in VELOCITY BLUE (and vs Lightning Blue)

Ford Bronco 📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory! BEob5qwFkSJ7G

Ford Bronco 📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory! BEob5qwFkSJ7G

BASE + SASQUATCH in VELOCITY BLUE

OUTER BANKS in VELOCITY BLUE

Correct me if I’m wrong, wasn’t one of them supposed to be on the first edition only? ?

Either way I like both and will definitely pick one of them for my BL.

thank you

Sponsored

KNOXstradamus15

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone's distracted by the colors... no one even mentioning how Stig's camera work and angles have stepped up!! Much appreciate this post and the pictures????
Stig doesn’t mess around getting the perfect shot.....
Ford Bronco 📸 First VELOCITY BLUE Broncos (and vs Lightning Blue) -- From the Factory! 1611419210269

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct me if I’m wrong, wasn’t one of them supposed to be on the first edition only? ?

Either way I like both and will definitely pick one of them for my BL.

thank you
Yeah, that LB Bronco is a First Edition. LB is only available on that trim.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great color ruined by the flares, bumpers, and grille all being different shades of gray on the Badlands. The OBX looks the best out of the bunch followed by the base. At least on the Base the grille and flares match.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw LB and VB Rangers side by side indoors and then outdoors. That photo represents my impression pretty well, certainly better than B&P. LB has an almost black tint that looks absolutely amazing in person.

VB was nice, it’s currently #2 on my list behind cactus gray. I think VB will look better on two tone Broncos (black roof) than pickup trucks. These photos pretty much confirm that to me.

If Ford makes LB available on MY22 Badlands, I‘m going to have a tough decision to make.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to say if it was just one color I want the Lightning Blue more, BUT with white top I think the Velocity Blue is going to look better. Lightning is a purple blue and Velocity is a silver blue, Velocity will pop better with a white Mod top. Lightning with a black Mod top is going to be killer.
Sponsored