Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, that Squatch makes the stock gen 1 look small. Curious what a non Sas would look like next to a stock Gen 1.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wow, that Squatch makes the stock gen 1 look small. Curious what a non Sas would look like next to a stock Gen 1.
I’d love to see a two door BD beside it. On Steelies.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d love to see a two door BD beside it. On Steelies.
Yeah, I think the Heritage Edition should be a variation of the BD, steelies (maybe white) and all. I'd almost (ALMOST) regret getting a '21 if that were the case. But I'm sure Ford will make the Heritage a high dollar rig I wouldn't have bought anyway.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I think the Heritage Edition should be a variation of the BD, steelies (maybe white) and all. I'd almost (ALMOST) regret getting a '21 if that were the case. But I'm sure Ford will make the Heritage a high dollar rig I wouldn't have bought anyway.
Also the thing about the Heritage I believe all be on 35s. None be like the BD OG. Which it think is the epitome of a gen1!!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I remember that gen 1 back seat. You hopped in on mom's side, and walked between the two front seats to get back there.

There were no cup holders, no rear A/C vents, and heck no A/C. It was washout, because there was no carpet either.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I remember that gen 1 back seat. You hopped in on mom's side, and walked between the two front seats to get back there.

There were no cup holders, no rear A/C vents, and heck no A/C. It was washout, because there was no carpet either.
I can’t believe you survived honestly 🤣🤣🤣

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Your exactly right. The design on the Bronco itself is right on. Whom ever they have in charge of trims/colors sucks bad. They don't get the old Bronco at all in my opinion. Heritage Edition should be a package added to BD for sure, not a replacement for the FE.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Your exactly right. The design on the Bronco itself is right on. Whom ever they have in charge of trims/colors sucks bad. They don't get the old Bronco at all in my opinion. Heritage Edition should be a package added to BD for sure, not a replacement for the FE.
Base, Black Diamond and Badlands I get, and I think they did right. FE is fine. I don't get Big Bend or Wildtrak. OB I understand.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Base, Black Diamond and Badlands I get, and I think they did right. FE is fine. I don't get Big Bend or Wildtrak. OB I understand.
I sill have a problem with BD and BL though. BD should have gotten the 33" mini Sas option and up to High package instead of the BL. BL should have been the full out rocker like the Rubicon, no compromises. But here we are 🤷‍♂️ .
And yes the BB/OBX/WT could have been one trim. Could have been BB with a Sport package for the color matched stuff and a WT package for the blackout. However you slice it 4 trims and a couple packages was plenty.

Bronco-ocnorB

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For me, Big Bend is there so I can get a manual transmission with a 4 door....since they do not have that option on the base...otherwise I agree and would get a base

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For me, Big Bend is there so I can get a manual transmission with a 4 door....since they do not have that option on the base...otherwise I agree and would get a base
......or so I can get 4.27, locker, tint, fogs, wheels I like and 32's (although more aggressive would be nice) for the least possible cost.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Truly a Heritage edition!