Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

......or so I can get 4.27, locker, tint, fogs, wheels I like and 32's (although more aggressive would be nice) for the least possible cost.
Yes, that too. I am not unhappy about those items at all! Will be upgrading tires once they wear out...if I can make it that long!

Edit: I can't spell
Sponsored

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody remember which thread had the spy pics of a Heritage Edition with it slotted white steelies peeking out?

Edit... I found it. Posted link below.

Last edited:

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I sill have a problem with BD and BL though. BD should have gotten the 33" mini Sas option and up to High package instead of the BL. BL should have been the full out rocker like the Rubicon, no compromises. But here we are 🤷‍♂️ .
And yes the BB/OBX/WT could have been one trim. Could have been BB with a Sport package for the color matched stuff and a WT package for the blackout. However you slice it 4 trims and a couple packages was plenty.
Everything you’ve said makes too much sense. Wouldn’t stand a chance of being approved by corporate.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, that too. I am not unhappy about those items at all! Will be upgrading tires once they were out...if I can make it that long!
I keep telling myself those Bridgestone's will be fine 'til they wear out....but I keep checking out Falken and Toyo 255/80x17's ...what's another $1200?

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

...very nice. I think you're seeing brake rotors through the wheels. The wheels are black with some baby moon hub caps, very retro. Of course in production those wheels could just as easily be white with chrome 'moon babies'.
They definitely spray paint those rims black, you can see the white around the edges in some photos.
I really hope they don't use the Signature LEDs with the Heritage. That would be very disappointing. It does look like they used the BD grille and the red FORD letters so that part is right.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...very nice. I think you're seeing brake rotors through the wheels. The wheels are black with some baby moon hub caps, very retro. Of course in production those wheels could just as easily be white with chrome 'moon babies'.
Yep, I think you're right. The spare on the back is the same as the others without the center hub. So likely that is the white wheels with a quick coat of flat black for camo.

But it certainly looks like a white version of the Black Diamond grill.... But with signature headlights? And possibly red lettering?🤔

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yep, I think you're right. The spare on the back is the same as the others without the center hub. So likely that is the white wheels with a quick coat of flat black for camo.

But it certainly looks like a white version of the Black Diamond grill.... But with signature headlights? And possibly red lettering?🤔
Never get old looking at these either.

747B3CC0-2ECC-4373-A2AC-1D537729642B.jpeg

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I want script!!!
Ford knew what’s up they produce a Gen6 stick on one!! Unless whoever has the licensed to reproduce does them. Like Wildhorses4x4 or CJ Pony Parts.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford knew what’s up they produce a Gen6 stick on one!! Unless whoever has the licensed to reproduce does them. Like Wildhorses4x4 or CJ Pony Parts.
Tom's Bronco Parts (recently changed their name to Tom's Offroad for some reason) has had them forever. Chrome, black Chrome, or Satin Black.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I remember that gen 1 back seat. You hopped in on mom's side, and walked between the two front seats to get back there.

There were no cup holders, no rear A/C vents, and heck no A/C. It was washout, because there was no carpet either.
Sounds perfect!
Quick question: How many doors did the Gen 1 have again? LOL.
I’m soooo glad Ford brought back The Bronco and that the engineers went to town on he design and capabilities.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sooo if my day 2 reservation order of a 2 door Badlands MIC 2.7 Lux, tow gets pushed to 2022….I might just have to go with Heritage depending how it looks. I’m obsessed with my Rapid Red right now….but I’m a woman and could definitely change my mind! 😎😆
Sponsored