Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow that black one take my money.

I'm keeping my FEs grill, headlights, and taillights though...
You couldn't. Your taillights would have a gap with the rear fenders due to them being complimentary of each other... The grill and head lights yes... If that grill isn't a bit longer... 🤷‍♂️

Administrator says the black one has painted flares. Looks much better. I wish there were a little more fender and less flare, but paint matching helps a lot.
You don't need admin approval, you can see it. Plus the admin edited the title and initial post once we pointed it out...

Just saying... 😉

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just seems unnecessary. Give folks a V8 option in the Badlands & Wildtrak models and call it a day. Call it a Sassy-quatch or whatever you want. Clearly I'm not in marketing/advertising.

CHALK911

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ram 2500, 74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t wait to see fender deletes! It’s gonna be 🤮
the fender delete can't be worse than the actual fenders.... can it?
Those flares are straight up Lame ass fugly.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's going to be real hard to let go of my Lightning Blue FE. But I think a Eruption Green Bronco Raptor will be looking real nice next to my Raptor Truck.

20220125_102454.jpg

Sponsored

cardad

Raptor
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Wrangler 4xe, Rivian R1T, Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Question with the flares, why do they have to stick up the sides of the body like they do? I feel like if they just mounted flush similar to the stock Bronco ones it would look better:
Ford Bronco 📸 Now See 2022 Bronco Raptor in Velocity Blue & Shadow Black With Painted Fender Flares! 20220125_102454

Trim all that excess off? Maybe the front ones would look too Jeepy like that
The flares are there so you don’t sling rocks into your paint and windows. The faster you go over rocky terrain the higher the rocks bounce off tires and the ground. I’m sure the fenders are just as easily removed as normal Bronco fenders.

CookinWithGas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Farm trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know some don’t like the fat flares, but I would rather have fat flares than lots of tire poke.

I just don’t understand why the hard top can‘t be produced to match the black flares… or vis a versa, and make the flares grey.

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know some don’t like the fat flares, but I would rather have fat flares than lots of tire poke.

I just don’t understand why the hard top can‘t be produced to match the black flares… or vis a versa, and make the flares grey.
Black composites warp and distort in the sun. Also makes it super-hot inside. I think the dark-grey was to keep it cooler inside and so we don't bitch about the tops warping....we would definitely be bitchy about that.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess it looks LESS ugly in Black / Blue. So there is that at least. ;)

Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone know why they chose to use "FORD" instead of "BRONCO" across the front? It bothers me lol.
Not as much of a fan of the Braptor as I thought I'd be!

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't get over how bad the back of the rear flare looks. It looks completely out of place with the rest of the vehicle. What is the point of this "growth" here? Would have looked better with the retro flare shape / \

Ford Bronco 📸 Now See 2022 Bronco Raptor in Velocity Blue & Shadow Black With Painted Fender Flares! 1643377733900

CookinWithGas

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Farm trucks
Your Bronco Model
Base
I can't get over how bad the back of the rear flare looks. It looks completely out of place with the rest of the vehicle. What is the point of this "growth" here? Would have looked better with the retro flare shape / \
If you ignore/remove the mud flap, it reminds me of the race broncos “open back“ design. I dunno though.

Black composites warp and distort in the sun. Also makes it super-hot inside. I think the dark-grey was to keep it cooler inside and so we don't bitch about the tops warping....we would definitely be bitchy about that.
oh yeah… warped tops would definitely be a hot topic!

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do all these pre production vehicles always look like they are being driven by someone picking up groceries or meds from costco? Just once I want to see someone who looks like they drive the sh*t out of it testing every aspect
They are at the local saloon, celebrating their great fortune to work for a Company that allows a crazy incredible vehicle like the Bronco Raptor to be engineered to reach the end of an assembly line and be delivered to equally crazy incredible customers (Who have $69,995 plus plus plus...)

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per the Raptor walk around that was posted earlier, all of the Raptor fender flares are painted surfaces. The only exception is the replaceable MIC insert on the front of the rear flares.

The difference we are seeing with the shadow black is body colored paint on the flares versus the flat/satin paint on the other Raptors.
Sponsored