First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no. Not even close. A regular rubicon does not even come with 35s and the warthog comes standard with 37s. And the warthog suspension blows away the rubicon suspension

Can’t you get a Regular Rubicon with the same items as a Raptor?
Sponsored

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no. Not even close. A regular rubicon does not even come with 35s and the warthog comes standard with 37s. And the warthog suspension blows away the rubicon suspension
You can get the recon package on the Rubicon and get 35's and still be in the 65K range. I don't see many of us needing that type of suspension unless you are going to race it.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
true BUT the question was the regular rubicon and not one with packages added on

You can get the recon package on the Rubicon and get 35's and still be in the 65K range. I don't see many of us needing that type of suspension unless you are going to race it.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the black is the best possible look. I feel like this is creeping into H3 territory. It depends what you’re buying it for. If just to have the most expensive, obviously. If you want to fender delete and go 40’s and put a bunch of accent lights and cruise the strip, probably work great. If you live in the West somewhere for some high speed terrain, cool. Wider and longer will not be better on a New England logging trail. I’ll pass.

Sponsored

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can anyone render a VB with painted flares?

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I guess the black is the best possible look. I feel like this is creeping into H3 territory. It depends what you’re buying it for. If just to have the most expensive, obviously. If you want to fender delete and go 40’s and put a bunch of accent lights and cruise the strip, probably work great. If you live in the West somewhere for some high speed terrain, cool. Wider and longer will not be better on a New England logging trail. I’ll pass.
As bad as the fenders look it would look worse with the fenders removed. I bet it’s not as clean under the flares as it is on the regular Bronco, especially in the rear

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after seeing the Bronco Raptor in Shadow Black I guess it looks okay....not good but okay.

Is it really a good thing to say if you cannot see the fender flares they look okay...its like saying your 2015 Black Prius looks okay in a garage without lights?

Oh well---The real price will by over $100k for awhile and only owned by many people that will never drive it for its intended use or simply flip for a profit......So no need for most of us to get upset at how it looks as it will most likely not ever end up in our driveways....Cheers
Sponsored