Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Certainly fits better than mine did on the Fiesta where the spoiler smashed the box or any skis I had up there lol. Anyone know what size this one is? Thinking about going with an Inno box in white for my next setup rather than just roof racks

I’ve used mine for a whole slew of things, big duffel bags and soft sided coolers, 4 golf bags, 4+ sets of skis and poles, etc. trailer is kinda a nuisance vs this IMO cause then you have to worry about it backing in everywhere and this is waterproof.

F15E7EFB-0128-4E6C-A58A-79511F536B2C.jpeg
4 golf bags? thats roomy! sorry i doubted them. Maybe its the bronco making the cargo carrier look smaller than what it is
Sponsored

JChen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Armada, 2010 Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the distance between crossbars? I have a Yakima cargo box that requires a 24 inch minimum. Thule boxes seem to have 21 inch minimums. Eyeballing the spread feels like 24 inches might be a stretch…
Ford Bronco 📸: Thule Cargo Box mounted on Bronco 2-Door Badlands in Carbonized Gray + MIC DA406749-DE6B-423D-A409-B90E457F4917

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That 2 door is super cute! What most of my lady friends will say.

Great looking rig!

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice, I'll be rocking that setup (except OBX). I even have the Thule. I'm totally figuring out out to mount that rack with roof off.
Yea, I have one on my Expedition and comes in handy. Yes someone needs to come up with a solution to have racks with the top removed.

Sponsored

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess this calls for a slightly modified version of the old Henry Ford saying:

"You can have color matching hard top as long as the color is Carbonized Gray"

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 golf bags? thats roomy! sorry i doubted them. Maybe its the bronco making the cargo carrier look smaller than what it is
Depends on the size of the box obviously. You can get a ton of crap up there, eventually it gets difficult to close, so I try to stick to duffle bags.

I had an XL and then my friend borrowed it and gashed it getting into his garage, now I have a L size and think I prefer it and it's fit on my car and x7 and probably better for a bronco (esp a 2dr)

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it mentioned somewhere which box this is?

I wonder it it could be moved forward a few inches so it doesn’t hang off the back as much.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not to be offensive... but what the hell are y’all lookin at!?!? Looks like it has a Mohawk.
One man's mohawk is another mans skid-marked drawers.... (Wise man proverb)

Anyway, roof rack looks good, just enough space to put about the allowed dynamic weight on the roof without the ability to overload. Obviously you're taking this thing on/off if you needed the space for schlepping your children to the ORV park with you (implying the kids are in the car and their stuff in the carrier, uh, yea!).

Also, if the tepid tire upgrade for Badlands wasn't enough, these are looking fantastic as the trim-specific standard wheelset (not only because this is the setup i've chosen, but because it's the most cost effective method to get better tires on Bronco than you can get from Ford along with some beater steelies).

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is it mentioned somewhere which box this is?

I wonder it it could be moved forward a few inches so it doesn’t hang off the back as much.
As shown is the most advantageous aerodynamic setup you can get, taking whatever advantage is possible on a rolling bread box to keep the laminar flow intact.

Moving the box forward forces quite a lot of lift under the nose of the box and the tail will create more turbulence. At the expense of looking a little cooler.

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can’t wait to get my CG Badlands. Love this pic!

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... I thought these boxes only fit on Subarus...

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As shown is the most advantageous aerodynamic setup you can get, taking whatever advantage is possible on a rolling bread box to keep the laminar flow intact.

Moving the box forward forces quite a lot of lift under the nose of the box and the tail will create more turbulence. At the expense of looking a little cooler.
I was wondering what box it is to see if there is s slightly shorter one. I'm no aerodynamics enginerd but it looks like it could be moved up about a good 6 inches before the lift of the wind off the windshield becomes a problem and I only think it would take about 2-3 inches to center it just right. If it's that close might have to make a makeshift wind tunnel and dial that brick in.

LSU_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see I’m not the only one here that just clicked to see pics of the carbonized grey,MIC in 2door😏😍
Sponsored