First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
More like 70 lb, the carrier itself runs around 35.
Damn. More than I expected. Late night math. That’ll add up quick. Guess it’s just good for bedding 😆

Nice, I'll be rocking that setup (except OBX). I even have the Thule. I'm totally figuring out out to mount that rack with roof off.
You can take the roof panels off with this setup shown.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not to be offensive... but what the hell are y’all lookin at!?!? Looks like it has a Mohawk.

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I need as much space as I can for all my outdoor gear so a cargo box will likely be my ticket instead of a basket don't want everything getting wet or snowy and want it lockable.

I also find it kind of humorous that not all people like the look. I personally like it, but above that again I need the room and this is my best option as the hitch will be used for mountain bikes. While I like the "overland" look on certain rigs it would be complete overkill for what I would be doing and won't be adding stuff to my rig merely for the aesthetics.

The best are the people that leave their ski racks on the roof all summer here in Michigan...

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Via Bronco Battalion USA via JC Groves!
That’s one slick set up!! Tires look amazing too!

24C85997-0AF3-4387-A73B-8D497E00C454.jpeg

2964F789-EA70-4F84-815D-82CA84074CF3.jpeg

70C86A20-3474-4EBF-A09C-47587E476589.jpeg

ED033E5E-A71C-425A-B40F-134F57750561.jpeg
Finally pictures of my exact beautiful carbonized grey 2dr BL standard wheel ride!!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What can you fit in that cargo carrier? Doesn't look roomey enough to stuff a large tent, duffle bag, coolers, or anything bigger than loose items into. Is climbing up there to retrieve/store items a pain? Never had one of these before. Just curious, not trying to sound like a nitpicker. Think I'd rather tow a small trailer behind instead

Last edited:

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

all the way off!, there will be a way for sure, fed aftermarket, but probably jerryrig it at first.

Sponsored

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What can you fit in that cargo carrier? Doesn't look roomey enough to stuff a large tent, duffle bag, coolers, or anything bigger than loose items into. Is climbing up there to retrieve/store items a pain? Never had one of these before. Just curious, not trying to sound like a nitpicker. Think I'd rather tow a small trailer behind instead
I use mine all the time. I can easily fit 4 person tent, camp chairs, sleeping bags and sometimes bundles of wood in mine for summer trips. Winter it's skis and ski poles. Regular ol days is my emergency roadside kit.

It all fits easily and they even have different sizes for different needs. I never felt like it was a pain to get to and I'm 5'9". The topper is designed to be opened from either side easily.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Certainly fits better than mine did on the Fiesta where the spoiler smashed the box or any skis I had up there lol. Anyone know what size this one is? Thinking about going with an Inno box in white for my next setup rather than just roof racks

I’ve used mine for a whole slew of things, big duffel bags and soft sided coolers, 4 golf bags, 4+ sets of skis and poles, etc. trailer is kinda a nuisance vs this IMO cause then you have to worry about it backing in everywhere and this is waterproof.

F15E7EFB-0128-4E6C-A58A-79511F536B2C.jpeg

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's not bad. I have a method where I grab the roof rack, place my foot on the tire and can get up there. I use it to carry camp chairs, camp stove, sleeping bags, and anything else that I can stuff in it. Leaves the back open for coolers, etc. While baskets look I think better, ever try to put or take down a fully loaded cooler up there? Do it once and you won't again.

I need the hitch open for other items, plus I don't have the space for a cargo trailer to store with where I live. Also, you can drive faster than towing something. Let me get up north doing 78 mph now!

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

i keep all our family snowboard equipment up there for the season. Keeps the car tidy. However not sure whether this will fit in my garage on the bronco, let alone if I lift.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I use mine all the time. I can easily fit 4 person tent, camp chairs, sleeping bags and sometimes bundles of wood in mine for summer trips. Winter it's skis and ski poles. Regular ol days is my emergency roadside kit.

It all fits easily and they even have different sizes for different needs. I never felt like it was a pain to get to and I'm 5'9". The topper is designed to be opened from either side easily.
oh wow so they are definitely roomier than they look then.
Sponsored