Sponsored

šŸ“½: Town and Country TV-10 Things They Hate About The 6G Bronco!

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
RE: Door locks. For Wranglers at least, if you lock with the fob the interior lock and unlock buttons will not unlock the trunk. This is purposeful so that someone canā€™t just reach in and unlock your trunk. Also useful if you get one of the tuffy lockbox, makes it super secure.
Sponsored

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently this guy has never heard the phrase ā€œknow your audienceā€ as he wants the Bronco to have the same features of a Tesla or Prius, etc...

I hate that I canā€™t get one with the electronics delete, metal dash, live front axle, and a V8...top optional.

Bronco2021RV

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hate no stop and go ACC. Lazy implementation, premium price. Thatā€™s a fail. Rear AC vents and cooled seats blow my mind, again lazy implementation from the Ranger. The rest donā€™t effect me but I understand the argument.

2023 Bronco is gonna make a lot of us early adopters ready to trade in when it fixes these things lol.
Like a 2.7 with MT and right colorsšŸ˜³

Alfabeast

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Giulia Q4 Sport Ti, 1983 Alfa GTV6 2.5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All this electronic stuff .... geez. I would love a base model with the MGV seats, 33-in tires and that's it. Maybe there will be a way to do that. Kind of like a modern trail/surf rig.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I missed one somewhere but..
1: Stop and Go with Adaptive Cruise & Lane Centering.
2: AC vents in the rear
3: Fenders getting stolen
4: Stick only on the 2.3
5: Door locks when doors are off.
6: Sta-Bar Option for all SASQ
7: Non AC Seats
8: Soft tops no plumbing
9: Winch blocking the 360 camera.
My thoughts:
1) would be nice. I would also throw in BlueCruise as well.
2) wtf? of course.
3) really, that's a thing?
4), 5) don't care
6) not sure what that means
7) would be nice, that's what "open air" is for although I love them on my wife's RDX
8) another wtf? just do it. pennies to have them all wired this way and probably easier from a manufacturing standpoint.
9) ridiculous, A & B can't talk to each other to plan that. As a supplement to this, brush guard 3 little bears-where is just right? AKA the whole FRONT end system management.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My thoughts:
1) would be nice. I would also throw in BlueCruise as well.
2) wtf? of course.
3) really, that's a thing?
4), 5) don't care
6) not sure what that means
7) would be nice, that's what "open air" is for although I love them on my wife's RDX
8) another wtf? just do it. pennies to have them all wired this way and probably easier from a manufacturing standpoint.
9) ridiculous, A & B can't talk to each other to plan that. As a supplement to this, brush guard 3 little bears-where is just right? AKA the whole FRONT end system management.
6: the Sway Bar disco offered on all Sasquatch. Iā€™d love that, or they would of even offered the sway bar on the BD Iā€™d went that route. A BD on Steelies with sway bar disco. Iā€™d upgrade my tires to 33s then away I go!!

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While easy, to get all of them the thief is going to have to go all around it, unlatching, hoping people don't hear the loud cracking and popping as it releases from the body.
Thieves don't like having to spend too much time pilfering and don't like loud stuff that draws attention.
So hopefully that along with the knowledge (at least at first) that mostly only owners will know how and how easily they remove will deter most of it.

Or they are going to be that patient type of thief who just steals the closest one. Then one day steal the next one off another one and so on until they have a set.
If we see Broncs rolling down the road with three flares we will know why. :LOL:

But yeah. Anyone who steals/damages some one else's hard-earned stuff deserves what comes if they get caught...
Keep in mind there was an epidemic of people using sawzalls to cut off catalytic converters. If people donā€™t hear/stop that, theyā€™re not going to hear/stop fenders from being stolen.

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not having rear AC is pretty ridiculous. Iā€™m surprised cup holders didnā€™t make the list.
I donā€™t ā€œhateā€ these things, but itā€™s straight brain dead not to take the console design basics from the other vehicles you already make...

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not having rear AC is pretty ridiculous. Iā€™m surprised cup holders didnā€™t make the list.
I donā€™t ā€œhateā€ these things, but itā€™s straight brain dead not to take the console design basics from the other vehicles you already make...
Thats the problem, they did. They took the exact AC/console/seat setup from the Ranger.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind there was an epidemic of people using sawzalls to cut off catalytic converters. If people donā€™t hear/stop that, theyā€™re not going to hear/stop fenders from being stolen.
Solid point.
I don't think anyone could argue with the logic for sure.
Thieves are gonna thieve I reckon...
If you put a hollowpoint in the first one the rest lose interest...

*in no way do I advocate doing so, as it is JUST a fender flare...however, play stupid games, win stupid prizes is the word on the street.
F. around and find out is another phrase that comes to mind...
Sponsored