JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not working for me
I haven’t setup any real logging systems to find bugs yet so if you want, you can private message me your order and vin and I can investigate.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The ford tracker works intermittently for me. I have build week of 3/28. This was my image yesterday. Today it can't find it.

1646840814605.png
Yeah mine also only works intermittently. I thought that was just me!

How many other people have had issues seeing Ford’s tracker?

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow mine has a freight number and says pending convoy. That’s news to me as the ford tracker has nada and my last update was chip hold.

this seem to indicate I’m shipped. Right?

Wow mine has a freight number and says pending convoy. That’s news to me as the ford tracker has nada and my last update was chip hold. Does this say more ??

7E2EB225-9881-4350-8A7D-844969F45207.jpeg
Freight numbers are generated when production starts. So it just means the company has your vehicle details. Not that it has been shipped

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nope, didn't work. Maybe my VIN isn't in the system yet? My dealer has verified I'm scheduled for the week of 3/21 and I got the Ford email too... but the backdoor Ford page still hasn't updated yet.
I wonder if your not using the right order number. Have you checked Ford’s tracker via the email? If you private message your vin, I can try to look up your order number.

Jathom30

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No I have everything on my private server. I’ll open source it eventually. All of my automation runs locally to build and deploy the app and I’d rather not expose those tools to the web.
Right on. I'm a dev myself, just interested in the tech.

Sponsored

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This tracker worked for me yesterday... but today, on my 1 laptop, it wont load (using Safari, Chrome or Firefox). Just says "Loading...." It works on my phone and another laptop. Have rebooted and cleared cache... any ideas? Did I exceed my refresh limit? LOL

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This tracker worked for me yesterday... but today, on my 1 laptop, it wont load (using Safari, Chrome or Firefox). Just says "Loading...." It works on my phone and another laptop. Have rebooted and cleared cache... any ideas? Did I exceed my refresh limit? LOL
Without actually testing with your info I probably won’t be able to identify the issue unfortunately. I’m currently adding more logs for when things break so I can troubleshoot on my own. Private message me in more detail if you want me to investigate further.

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey it's good to be skeptical/wary of strangers online, but the cloud is just a network of connected computers (your laptop at home is part of the cloud).

In this case, the 'cloud' you are referring to lives in my basement :D I will not and am not using any data for personal/monetary/political gain as this is just a way for me to keep my skills up while also building out tools I'll be using for real business ideas. It's just for fun and by no means does this tool come with a warranty of any kind. To the best of my ability, I follow best practices for keeping data safe while in my hands. You can take a look at the little privacy link if your interested. Basically I do not store data for more than 1 hour. After which if no interaction occurs between you and my app, your data just goes "poof"!

For some credibility, here is a photo of my order sheet and my staircase server rack :D

Untitled.jpg
With cabling as clean as that, I'd say his work is legit. Nice work!

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah mine also only works intermittently. I thought that was just me!

How many other people have had issues seeing Ford’s tracker?
So I just noticed that the reason mine doesn't work on both my orders is due to some protection through my employer. It works just fine on my cell phone. I do remember seeing some kind warning yesterday when trying to access though my employers laptop. Today, I didn't get the warning, it just spins its wheels instead.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just a heads up, on Microsoft Edge (I know, company-required browser) the app link takes me to a blank, white page

Ashallyb96

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Nissan Altima, 2005 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your organization may be blocking it. Mine uses edge as well.
Sponsored