First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement, which is the document that the dealership gets from Ford to show that the vehicle has been ordered. You'll have to ask your salesperson for it.
I have that thanks.... nothing works because I am in Canada...
Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement, which is the document that the dealership gets from Ford to show that the vehicle has been ordered. You'll have to ask your salesperson for it.
Thanks so much. I have that and have tried it many times. A week and a half ago it said it could not track that VIN but included a link to a Canadian site. That disappeared in 24 hours and I have been in the dark since.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks so much. I have that and have tried it many times. A week and a half ago it said it could not track that VIN but included a link to a Canadian site. That disappeared in 24 hours and I have been in the dark since.
That really sucks. The Canadian site disappeared or your vehicle disappeared from it?

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The site disappeared.
That's odd- I just refreshed and it's still there. This is at the link I sent the other day. Was it a different site that you got directed to?

Screenshot_20220313-221010_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's odd- I just refreshed and it's still there. This is at the link I sent the other day. Was it a different site that you got directed to?

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) Screenshot_20220313-221010_Samsung Internet
Canada.... nothing works. I am in the 01/17 build plus my Outer banks is listed under my dealer, not me. I have seen it since the link you sent me worked for a few hours a week and a half ago. It took me to the American site and said no go but provided a link that took me to Canada and there she was in all her glory. That link disappeared overnight. I never thought it would go away so I did not save it in any manner..... STUPID I know....

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Canada.... nothing works. I am in the 01/17 build plus my Outer banks is listed under my dealer, not me. I have seen it since the link you sent me worked for a few hours a week and a half ago. It took me to the American site and said no go but provided a link that took me to Canada and there she was in all her glory. That link disappeared overnight. I never thought it would go away so I did not save it in any manner..... STUPID I know....
Hopefully we can get you going here. Just because the link you were using before disappeared doesn't mean that the website itself is gone. I just now followed the link from my old post
and it worked again this morning. If there is an issue with following the link you could try manually typing that address into your browser address bar. Perhaps it's a cookies issue and it might work if you clear your browser, use a different one (if available), or use a different device (if available).

To be 100% clear, that link/address is to the Canadian site and I am Canadian, with a Canadian order from a Canadian dealership shipping to a Canadian address. Best of luck.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully we can get you going here. Just because the link you were using before disappeared doesn't mean that the website itself is gone. I just now followed the link from my old post

and it worked again this morning. If there is an issue with following the link you could try manually typing that address into your browser address bar. Perhaps it's a cookies issue and it might work if you clear your browser, use a different one (if available), or use a different device (if available).

To be 100% clear, that link/address is to the Canadian site and I am Canadian, with a Canadian order from a Canadian dealership shipping to a Canadian address. Best of luck.
I turned more cookies on, cleared browser, used Edge, used Safari on phone and ipad....I am just going to type address in, forgot to do that.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.
bAD WORDS, BAD WORDS

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Can I send you the numbers and you try it?

Sponsored

AgentOrange

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received an email update from Ford this afternoon that my Iconic Silver BL 2.7 Soft top scheduled for the week of 3.21.22 is now "in production" but no other details and no window sticker yet.

Mburris2me

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge/Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My window sticker says rail but the tracker says convoy… anyone else having that discrepancy?

blackbettync

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
This is wonderful, thank you! Major style points for the "recently searched" so we don't have to keep looking up everything.
Sponsored