First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello, my check lists it as Convoy, but its 100% rail as its going to ATL and says so on the sticker...any reason why?
I noticed that on a mine as well but I also noticed it says Convoy from Wentzville which is the city where mine will get off the rail and get on a truck to get to the dealership
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haha yeah I forgot to fix that. It’s hard for me to catch myself when write VIN next to order number!

I suppose it’s more of a build order tracker. I can see the confusion. You must have a VIN so even I can’t use it on my actual car. Long story short I had a vin but the order was screwed up at the dealer. I had to reorder.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I noticed that on a mine as well but I also noticed it says Convoy from Wentzville which is the city where mine will get off the rail and get on a truck to get to the dealership
For some reason some users are seeing that (me included). It’s not with my data, but the company I query shipping info from. Most of the time it works!

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For some reason some users are seeing that (me included). It’s not with my data, but the company I query shipping info from. Most of the time it works!
Hey it gives me hope it makes me think maybe they already have shipping pre scheduled for when it arrives at the railyard

VartanE36

Base
First Name
Vartan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the last email I got from ford says my build got pushed back to the week of 02/28/2022 but on the ford tracker it stayed to the original build week. But when I viewed the window sticker the blend date says 20220301 so does this mean my bronco has been built? I’m confused

774ACD23-75B1-4B0F-AB2D-887F325D1EA3.png

4B5A8D53-A0E1-4FD6-B3E9-551946402D6A.png

Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha yeah I forgot to fix that. It’s hard for me to catch myself when write VIN next to order number!

I suppose it’s more of a build order tracker. I can see the confusion. You must have a VIN so even I can’t use it on my actual car. Long story short I had a vin but the order was screwed up at the dealer. I had to reorder.
really appreciate your efforts on this!

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
Seems lovely... for those who actually get a VIN!

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the last email I got from ford says my build got pushed back to the week of 02/28/2022 but on the ford tracker it stayed to the original build week. But when I viewed the window sticker the blend date says 20220301 so does this mean my bronco has been built? I’m confused

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 4B5A8D53-A0E1-4FD6-B3E9-551946402D6A

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 4B5A8D53-A0E1-4FD6-B3E9-551946402D6A
You’re built. Looks like shipping?

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You’re built. Looks like shipping?
No, it is scheduled for production. Everyone's order gets placed on an order shipment at this stage. Shipment "Pending" is referring to waiting for the vehicle to ship. It's always waiting even if the vehicle hasn't been built yet.

I assume Ford orders a shipment for your vehicle immediately when they figure out their schedule so the shipper can prepare their scheduling

Xcmtbrcr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 16 Toyota LC and jag epace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date on window sticker is the proof of build.

Sponsored

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page

[EDIT]:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
You are a freaking saint! Thank you for your efforts. Anyone in a build week thread also thanks you.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ordertrack.app

Current Features:
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

[EDIT]:

My Canadian bound Bronco has disappeared from your tracker…….

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where and what is my DORA
It's the Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement, which is the document that the dealership gets from Ford to show that the vehicle has been ordered. You'll have to ask your salesperson for it.
Sponsored