First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
My confirmed order date is 11/12/21. It has changed to a January 22 date on your tracker. What is going on?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My confirmed order date is 11/12/21. It has changed to a January 22 date on your tracker. What is going on?
I’m pretty sure I’m using the wrong date for the order date

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry if you’ve answered this question already, but can you explain how you get the “On Hold” status? Is it an automatic thing if your order sits in a specific status for too long?

I don’t see any of the trackers saying my order is on hold. I asked Ford chat and they said they didn’t see a hold either (yet) but that it was built on 4/21 and will be moving to the “awaiting shipment” status soon (even though my tracker on their end and mine says it’s still “in production”).

Thank you for all your help - your app is amazing!

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On-Hold comes from the shipping provider and unfortunately I don't know more than that.

Best guess is that it just refers to the vehicle not being ready yet for delivery?? Don't know. Others may know more if they are in the shipping world.

MyBroncoNotYours

Badlands
First Name
Good Try FBI
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On-Hold comes from the shipping provider and unfortunately I don't know more than that.

Best guess is that it just refers to the vehicle not being ready yet for delivery?? Don't know. Others may know more if they are in the shipping world.
That’s great to know! If that’s the case, that most likely comes from the order for a ’convoy’ being placed with the shipping company but the product not being in their hands yet. This happens with FedEx and UPS when a company prints the labels at their facility but the truck hasn’t come to pick up the package and their depot hasn’t received it in for processing yet.

Good to know! I was worried it came from Ford. I will have to wait and see how long it takesfor the tracker to switch. I see the app shows the average time vehicles have stayed in this status as 12 days, which does seem to align with what others are saying it’s taken their vehicle to get on a truck.

Thank you!

Sponsored

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I checked the Order Tracker App and I have a Freight ID. I'm going by Rail but my Status is still ASN. Does the freight ID Mean anything?

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I checked the Order Tracker App and I have a Freight ID. I'm going by Rail but my Status is still ASN. Does the freight ID Mean anything?
I am ASN still and my Bronco has been shipped. Like a lot of things, it's a crap shoot whether Ford updates them. I have not seen a use for the freight number.

XrayMike

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep Wrangler, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
On palsapp there is no destination or info suggesting my Bronco has shipped, but at the top of the Ordertrack website and the Ford tracker both show the vehicle in transit. Does this mean they used a different carrier?

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So, random Question: what is the average wait between “picked” and “in my damn driveway” ?

Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@AndIAreSo , do you happen to know what "released to carrier" means?

mobroncogal

Outer Banks
First Name
sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page

[EDIT]:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
I wonder when Ford is going to get this shipping problem all figured out. My Bronco has been sitting at Ford for over a month. I got an e-mail a few weeks ago stating it would be shipped 5/6-5/12 called Ford to see if this was really going to happen. Of course not.. they have no idea when my Bronco will be shipped. So close but also so frustrating..

Kitkraft

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Morning, Bronconistas! My first post after lurking around for a good while. Many thanks for the order tracker app!

Hoping to live long enough to get my Bronco but beginning to have doubts. Blend date 1/13/22, in production 1/14/22, anticipated delivery 5/5/22, thenthat date removed from FMC tracking window.
Tracking app screen shot attached. Is it on hold due to shipping delays or some
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1AF120C8-D06D-46D9-B231-D3BD8E9CE47C
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1AF120C8-D06D-46D9-B231-D3BD8E9CE47C
other reason like chips??
Many thanks!

Kitkraft

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX 470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, also, after 4 months now, the MSRP on my window sticker just increased by about 300.00….

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ordertrack.app

Current Features:
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

[EDIT]:

Hi - does searching and using the app delay the order scheduling or have any effect at all?
Sponsored