First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My blend date was 1/25 waited until 6/15 to show built. Now been awaiting shipment since then. How much dang longer? Anyone else like this?
UPDATE: IN TRANSIT AS OF TODAY! Whew I am big excited now. Don't let me down @fomoco
Sponsored

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@AndIAreSo What do these actual and estimated dates from the last update you made mean? I've been in this status since 6/8, so 40 days. The estimated time is 10 days shorter and the actual time is 30 days longer.
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1658149261420

SoFloBraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@AndIAreSo What do these actual and estimated dates from the last update you made mean? I've been in this status since 6/8, so 40 days. The estimated time is 10 days shorter and the actual time is 30 days longer.
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1658149261420
Did you ever receive an answer to your question? I’ve been wondering what those mean also

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry for the late reply.

Time in status is the amount of time your vehicle has been in a particular status according to ordertrack.

The estimate is an estimated amount of time your vehicle will spend in that status based on how long other similar vehicles have spent in that status.

The longest wait shows the longest amount of time a vehicle has spent in that status.

Disclaimer:

These metrics are not from Ford or any third party so they may not be representative of their actual wait times. Basically, it only takes into account orders that have used ordertrack.

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
I have been using your app for the past few days but now i'm getting a host error message? :(

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have been using your app for the past few days but now i'm getting a host error message? :(
same... guessing the scheduled maintenance did not go as planned...

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same. Glad it isn't just me. I'm built and waiting on shipment, so I've been checking this WAY too often.

CTownPride

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Flex; 2006 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

owlmom83

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Exporer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for creating this. Now that my Bronco is scheduled for production and I have a VIN I thought to try it out. Where does one find the Dealer Order Number? My vehicle page at Ford gives me an 8 digit order number. The app is looking for a 4 digit number. I don't see anything listed on my page. Sorry if this was asked already - I thumbed through a number of pages of the thread and didn't see anything. -fip
Sponsored