Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1649437879127.png

For those of you that are experiencing longer than normal production times... I feel for you.

New feature ^^
Thanks! Now I can see how many other people Ford is screwing over as well as keep an eye on how many broncos get shipped instead of mine. Lol.
Sponsored

arogers8960

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The app is fantastic! Thank you so much for creating it. Mine shows ASN now, so hopefully it'll ship quick! All my accessories have started arriving (graphics, exhaust, raised lid cargo box, beauty rings show ready to ship, tires).

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the app man! Love the UI - so much better than all the links that Ford makes you jump through. Also shot you a donation a couple of days ago.

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Thank you!

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Donated, I appreciate you helping us out.

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey! The app (and Ford) now shows as shipped. When will the Rail info update? @AndIAreSo

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Thanks for the app! Question- is there a reason my VIN doesn’t appear on the info above my order number ?

Last edited:

raymariner

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OrderTrack showed my status changed to In Transit today. I verified the backdoor and pizza tracker they are both at Built Awaiting Shipment. I hope OrderTrack is correct :)

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@AndIAreSo where is the Order Date pulled from, and do we know of any nuance or intricacies involved with it? The one showing on mine is not my actual order date and I suspect dealership shenanigans, so would like to know if this is evidence thereof.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the app! Question- is there a reason my VIN doesn’t appear on the info above my order number ?
Stale data most likely. That date comes from reading the sticker. There was a period of time where that data was cached indefinitely so it stays outdated. I fixed that bug a few weeks ago but must not have purged all of the records. That data should be refreshed every week. I’ll go and purge those records again and hopefully that should fix it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@AndIAreSo where is the Order Date pulled from, and do we know of any nuance or intricacies involved with it? The one showing on mine is not my actual order date and I suspect dealership shenanigans, so would like to know if this is evidence thereof.
From the window sticker

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks so much. The Apple Pay didn’t work for a donation said invalid shipping address?
also on your “ matching status” it’s a minor point but I feel the number of broncos in my status (using order track) would be more telling than the number of outer banks (I.e. drop the trim match ).

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

From the window sticker
Should've seen that one coming! I suppose the next question is does anyone know what exactly the order date on the window sticker reflects? For example, is that the latest date that there was any kind of update to the order inside Ford's system internally? Or any change to the order from the dealership that placed it? Or even something else entirely?

@Gloff @flip @ZackDanger @alltheotherknowledgablepeopleonhere

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should've seen that one coming! I suppose the next question is does anyone know what exactly the order date on the window sticker reflects? For example, is that the latest date that there was any kind of update to the order inside Ford's system internally? Or any change to the order from the dealership that placed it? Or even something else entirely?

@Gloff @flip @ZackDanger @alltheotherknowledgablepeopleonhere
The blend date or the date in the lower corner?
Sponsored