Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The blend date or the date in the lower corner?
My guess is the one below the Special Order marker - screenshot attached

Screenshot_20220416-205036_Office.jpg
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's the invoice date.thats when Ford invoices the truck to the dealer
I tried googling it without any luck so need to ask. Does that reflect something tangible like the date that the VIN was generated?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't get it to work. Was working Friday.

Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Same. Not working despite feeding it the info.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly, it's the date the VIN was created
Thanks @Gloff!
@AndIAreSo is it correct that the date shown in the bottom centre of the window sticker is the one used for the Order Date on your tracker? Example below. If so, it'd be more accurate to call it VIN Assignment Date or the like. If that's not the date used, please let me know what is.

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screenshot_20220416-205036_Office

VVSidewinderVv

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker isn’t working for me today
Tracker is working for me, but it's doing some weird stuff when it refreshes. It loads the main page where you enter your order # and vin and loads the tracker page below it.

Screenshot_20220419-091546_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220419-091255_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tracker is working for me, but it's doing some weird stuff when it refreshes. It loads the main page where you enter your order # and vin and loads the tracker page below it.

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screenshot_20220419-091255_Chrome

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screenshot_20220419-091255_Chrome
Uh oh …. Weird stuff. I wonder what the deal is with that!

Sponsored
First Name
Droob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy 3 month anniversary of my Blend Date to me. Still not a word from Ford or my dealer.

I did learn that if you call Ford Marketing and complain enough they’ll give you a free gift card to the Ford Shop. So now I have a bunch of Bronco merch to wear while I’m not driving my new car

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Certainly made my life easier using the app you made. It's far more accurate than the pizza tracker and it puts all the information for everything into one place. I finally get to uninstall it as my bronco was delivered today but I'm definitely gonna toss a little donation your way.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you able to get past the submission page? If not, check your VIN is all capital letters and doesn't contain spaces. If you can, it may be that your order isn't yet available in Ford's tracking system.
Thank you for creating this app, I've been checking every day. I have a question though, when I enter my VIN the dates for order and built are incorrect, do you think that might cause the tracker to work improperly? It says my order date is 3/10/22 and blend date of 3/17/22 which is wrong. The order date is 10/8/21 and build date is 3/21/22. Ford tracker says shipped and the chat with Ford says shipped and on convoy hold. Is there any way to track a vehicle on convoy hold? Thank you!

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for creating this app, I've been checking every day. I have a question though, when I enter my VIN the dates for order and built are incorrect, do you think that might cause the tracker to work improperly? It says my order date is 3/10/22 and blend date of 3/17/22 which is wrong. The order date is 10/8/21 and build date is 3/21/22. Ford tracker says shipped and the chat with Ford says shipped and on convoy hold. Is there any way to track a vehicle on convoy hold? Thank you!
The dates are coming from the sticker and won’t affect any other app functionality. Could you PM your info and I can see if I can resolve the date issues for everyone. It’s probably just an issue with grabbing the wrong dates from the sticker.

Val916

Wildtrak
First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The dates are coming from the sticker and won’t affect any other app functionality. Could you PM your info and I can see if I can resolve the date issues for everyone. It’s probably just an issue with grabbing the wrong dates from the sticker.
DM sent and thank you!
Sponsored