Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan Platinum Reserve
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screenshot 2022-06-10 145134
Does anyone know if there is a way to track if this has left the plant or its movement if it has left?
Sponsored

Tgdanner

Black Diamond
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 ford ranger xlt 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

I just wanted to say thank you!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Two features that I would love to add soon with time permitting:
- Notifications/email/texts on changes to the order
- Charts/graphs/info about how long things are taking etc.

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Thanks! Finally have a vin. No sticker yet but build date supposedly 6/20

Tgdanner

Black Diamond
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 ford ranger xlt 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

It has been so much fun to see such an interest in something I've created and it brings me joy knowing that I could make your lives a little bit better.

My wife has actually been quite interested in the app now that I've received a few donations, but ultimately it's just fun to work on something of my own outside of my 9-5. There is just no passion in the work I do and sometimes quite thankless, so this has been a huge motivation booster!

Many of the systems and work that goes into this app will actually be used to help develop a different project that my wife and I hope could soon be a flourishing business! We filed our business a couple of days ago! :D I'd really like spend my days working on something of my own and this seems to be the path to that reality!

Don't worry though this app will remain free (but I would be lying if I didn't appreciate a donation or two).

Thank you again for bringing me some joy to my work and for the generous donations!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
I am supposed to have an order date of 6/20. I have a vin and order number but the tracker says it can’t find me. Does that mean anything negative?

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am supposed to have an order date of 6/20. I have a vin and order number but the tracker says it can’t find me. Does that mean anything negative?
have you tried contacting Ford chat for a status? A lot of the June build dates have slipped. Ford never sent me an email to update me on my build date. I’ve relied on chat.

I don’t think this tracker app is that useful until you have your window sticker.

bbmedic

Wildtrak
First Name
Brant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

THANK YOU!! This app is amazing.

Sponsored

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
So I have my window sticker and a blend date of the 30th...when I click on module, it downloads to the downloads file on my computer but wont open. Is this normal?

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does it only work if you have a vin number? Day 3 reservation and still no production date so I’m guessing I can’t use this tracker?
Thanks but
Ordertrack.app

Hey all!

Sincerely,
AndIAreSo
Can you build one so it works for Canadians? Thanks

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey y’all,

I don’t know what’s going on right now but my internet service provider has completely gone down in my neighborhood. I am out of town until tomorrow, but I imagine Ordertrack will be intermittently available for the next day.

I’ll update soon

—JohnMark

Sponsored

Bronco_Skillz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I have my window sticker and a blend date of the 30th...when I click on module, it downloads to the downloads file on my computer but wont open. Is this normal?
Curious, what do you want to do with the file? I don’t think it’s really meant for us to do anything with it

Skeener801

Black Diamond
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302, 2022 Bronco 2.3, auto, soft top.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Curious, what do you want to do with the file? I don’t think it’s really meant for us to do anything with it
Oh ok. I just wasn’t sure what it was, or what information it was giving, if any. Wasn’t sure if I was missing something.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what sets the Vehicle Status to 'On Hold'. Mine has shown that since 3 days after its blend date (actual was 3 days later). I know that it was on Plant Hold for a while but all other communications - info from salesman, Built email from Ford, chat say it's been Released and waiting to ship since June 6th.
Does 'On Hold' ever change based on criteria? Is there some other hold this app knows about but other sources don't relay?
Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1657557172927

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! 1657557339291

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@AndIAreSo did the Palsapp changes remove all capability of your app to track convoy? Thank you
Sponsored