Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received the “shipped and on the way” email from Ford and the Backdoor tracker shows the same thing. However the Ordertrack app shows the status as “in transit” but there is still no destination and the shipping status still shows ASN [Advance Shipping Notice] rather than picked, paired, or dispatched. Any thoughts on what this means? Timing delay, perhaps?
Sponsored

Roundrocktx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus is350c, F-150, F-250 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know if the ordertracker.app developed andlrso automatically updates with the rail and convey information. I'm guessing it doesn't, seeing that everyone is calling ford. Even if it doesn't, I still like the app

mmr305

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Anyone who can help here? Not sure why my order looks like this. Email said week of Aug 8. But Ford website (see bottom screenshot) shows not even in production. Any ideas?

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 10.10.45 AM
Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 9.54.58 AM

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know if the ordertracker.app developed andlrso automatically updates with the rail and convey information. I'm guessing it doesn't, seeing that everyone is calling ford. Even if it doesn't, I still like the app
Yes it automatically updates for Convoy. Rail is not available via any accessible methods online. This must be found via a phone call.

Sponsored

sdchrisp

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone who can help here? Not sure why my order looks like this. Email said week of Aug 8. But Ford website (see bottom screenshot) shows not even in production. Any ideas?

Ford Bronco [SHUT DOWN] 🔎 Bronco Ordertrack App -- Thank you! Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 9.54.58 AM
Probably delayed.

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @AndIAreSo I saw some updates were made to fix the bug in Actual Time in Status a couple days ago. Is there a similar bug with the Estimated Time in Status?

My Actual time in status was previously showing all time since I received my VIN (~50 days), and now it shows the time since I received my Window Sticker and went into Production (~7 days). So looks like it's working correctly.

However, the Estimated Time in Status is still showing 41 days, which seems much too long for "In Production"..

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine did the same , it reset

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey @AndIAreSo I saw some updates were made to fix the bug in Actual Time in Status a couple days ago. Is there a similar bug with the Estimated Time in Status?

My Actual time in status was previously showing all time since I received my VIN (~50 days), and now it shows the time since I received my Window Sticker and went into Production (~7 days). So looks like it's working correctly.

However, the Estimated Time in Status is still showing 41 days, which seems much too long for "In Production"..
no that’s still actuate. The logic for the rolling average could change though. Right now it is at 2 months

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no that’s still actuate. The logic for the rolling average could change though. Right now it is at 2 months
Okay, got it. I guess what I was trying to point out but not sure I did clearly was that the Actual Time in status was updated from ~50 to ~7 days (to reflect the accurate distinction between when I first received VIN (Order Confirmed) and when I officially went into In Production status), but the estimated time in status didn't change. It has consistently shown ~40 days both when I was in the Order Confirmed status as well as when I went to In Production status.

The only way I can think that this could be accurate is if estimated time in "Order Confirmed" status is nearly exactly the same as the estimated time "In Production" status, which would be quite coincidental. Also that doesn't seem to jive with my expectations for how long the "In Production" phase takes: I would have thought less than a week, on average unless there are still a handful of outlier builds on ice mountain from back in January that are drastically skewing the average up. But that just doesn't feel right.

Anyway, thanks for checking!

Sponsored

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else having issues with the tracker? Keeps saying not available…

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 10.10.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 9.54.58 AM.png
Look up your window sticker for the blend date.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just tried Ordertrack.app, it is working now.
Sponsored