Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! CF7CD5BE-4022-4EBB-A30B-3A2073420EF6
Sponsored

stw

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
couple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to see. We’re you able to make any changes to previous order or was it identical?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve gotten no email, and my salesperson won’t do anything until the dealer gets an email saying I’m converted. Grrrr. I’ve seen high school proms managed by students smoother than this.
To be fair the high schoolers have heavy oversight by an adult where as Ford has a bunch of cymbal slamming monkeys with the only oversight being a one eyed goldfish.

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Anyone get notifications about the limited edition allocations yet? My dealer isn't aware.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I got an email from Ford this morning and asked my dealership what he needed and he said “At the moment all I need from you is for you to send me a picture of your ID so I can verify the order with Ford. Once I get your order re-placed tomorrow I will send you a docusign of your order summary that you will be able to sign from your phone or computer. I have you on the day 1 contact list for Bronco orders tomorrow. It is likely the order bank will open up at some point tonight. Normally there are quite a few bugs at first. So tomorrow morning will be when we start to place orders.”

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good to see. We’re you able to make any changes to previous order or was it identical?
You can make changes. Unfortunately many price increases are mandatory though. Price protection may not follow you through this time. Especially if you’re raptor or Heritage edition

Last edited:
OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’ve gotten no email, and my salesperson won’t do anything until the dealer gets an email saying I’m converted. Grrrr. I’ve seen high school proms managed by students smoother than this.
Emails were scheduled throughout the day, not starting until 3pm Eastern. Yours may still be to come

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yea I got an email from Ford this morning and asked my dealership what he needed and he said “At the moment all I need from you is for you to send me a picture of your ID so I can verify the order with Ford. Once I get your order re-placed tomorrow I will send you a docusign of your order summary that you will be able to sign from your phone or computer. I have you on the day 1 contact list for Bronco orders tomorrow. It is likely the order bank will open up at some point tonight. Normally there are quite a few bugs at first. So tomorrow morning will be when we start to place orders.”
That is exactly how my re-order just went. License and docusign for the new price

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can make changes. Unfortunately many price increases are mandatory though. Price protection may not follow you through this time. Especially if you’re raptor or Everglades
That is incorrect. PP remains for those switching to the Heritage (standard) or the Everglades. PP does not apply towards the Raptor or the Heritage Limited.

Edit: Information taken from the MY'23 Order Holder FAQ and reposted here.

Last edited:

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is incorrect. PP remains for those switching to the Heritage (standard) or the Everglades. PP does not apply towards the Raptor or the Heritage Limited.
How does the price protection work on the Heritage since it wasn’t available in 22?

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If you make a major change… even to heritage….. you give up your Price Protection.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does the price protection work on the Heritage since it wasn’t available in 22?
That is a good hypothetical as the trim didn't exist before. But it looks as if the build spec that was on record prior to 3/11/22 will be the basis for the MY'23 PP. For example, if you had a Base Sasquatch on order prior to 3/11/22, then the amount in Smart Vincent will reflect the price difference for a Base Sasquatch for MY'23. Even by changing to trim, that certificate amount won't change to reflect a higher spec'd trim. But it can be applied to the new higher spec'd trim if you take delivery of the MY'23 Bronco.