2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I hope this works for all model changes. I had a badlands 2 door on order for the past 2 years.

I would like to change that to a 4 Door Wildtrak. I hope Ford keeps Price Protection for that change.

I have been waiting for the Painted Mod Top that's now pushed to MY29.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My sales person said: "Your order will convert by itself you don't need to do anything."
You have to be your own advocate. Technically, you don't have to do anything if no changes are being made. Just provide a copy of your DL and docusign the latest DORA. If the dealer doesn't follow through with COVP (verifying your DL and having it on file with your order), then your order will remain with a PC'99. After 11/21/22, Ford will purge all orders with a PC'99 and any remaining unconverted reservations.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Being pro-active, I updated my build on the 2023 B&P the instant it showed up here , and emailed it to my dealer nearing 6 hours ago at this point.

Crickets....

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You have to be your own advocate. Technically, you don't have to do anything if no changes are being made. Just provide a copy of your DL and docusign the latest DORA. If the dealer doesn't follow through with COVP (verifying your DL and having it on file with your order), then your order will remain with a PC'99. After 11/21/22, Ford will purge all orders with a PC'99 and any remaining unconverted reservations.
Thanks, that helps. Just so I understand, do dealers need to manually convert/update and enter in Ford database MY22 orders with no changes, or those orders will be converted automatically?

Sponsored

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve gotten no email, and my salesperson won’t do anything until the dealer gets an email saying I’m converted. Grrrr. I’ve seen high school proms managed by students smoother than this.
It hasn’t even been a full day since the order banks opened…maybe relax a little.

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told by both the dealer and Mike Levine that if you change models (eg Big Bend to a Wildtrak), you will lose price protection. Also if you change engines, you lose price protection.

SCG

Wildtrak
First Name
SCG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealership said the system is down and not to come in that he will call :-( I see people posting they converted from MY22 to MY23 already, so I am wondering if the system really went down, or they are just overwhelmed and don't want people to bug them at the dealership?

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m glad I don’t have to go through another rodeo. I got a VIN and October build date, but the horse is not in its stable yet so the rodeo continues. Let r buck.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, that helps. Just so I understand, do dealers need to manually convert/update and enter in Ford database MY22 orders with no changes, or those orders will be converted automatically?
The order is already converted (no changes) and has a PC'99. When they follow through with COVP, the process will place your DL on file. At which time the order will be enabled to be updated and the PC changed. If they don't follow through with COVP, then the order can't be updated and eventually it will be deleted after 11/21.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told by both the dealer and Mike Levine that if you change models (eg Big Bend to a Wildtrak), you will lose price protection. Also if you change engines, you lose price protection.
See that is a problem with the communication by Ford. Last year (MY'22 PP), the message was clear that PP would be lost if changes were made. Now, that is not the case for MY'23 PP. Your dealer is not up to date with the latest FAQ.

Levine has no excuse. He needs to be clear with his communication. It is his job afterall. I'm reminded of the adage something about the fish stinks from the head down. When leadership fails at their job, it is difficult to have higher expectations for those that are under their tutelage.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone interested in a Raptor Truck? My local dealer just got one. Don’t think it’s sold. 37s, Antimatter blue. Pm me.

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
My sales person said: "Your order will convert by itself you don't need to do anything."
This is the same thing I am being told at my dealer. I sent an email again today explaining that is not what Ford is putting out in their email. Now I'm just being ignored.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The order is already converted (no changes) and has a PC'99. When they follow through with COVP, the process will place your DL on file. At which time the order will be enabled to be updated and the PC changed. If they don't follow through with COVP, then the order can't be updated and eventually it will be deleted after 11/21.

I think they also need to upload a signed buyers order/DORA as well with the DL.

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone interested in a Raptor Truck? My local dealer just got one. Don’t think it’s sold. 37s, Antimatter blue. Pm me.
Just PM you
Sponsored