BuckYah

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone get notifications about the limited edition allocations yet? My dealer isn't aware.
My salesperson said this verbatim " Every dealer will only receive 1 Heritage Limited Edition Bronco and they are not sure how they are going to sell that one yet. We don’t even get to pick the options or configuration. So customers will not be able to order the Limited edition but they are able to order the Heritage! "

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My salesperson said this verbatim " Every dealer will only receive 1 Heritage Limited Edition Bronco and they are not sure how they are going to sell that one yet. We don’t even get to pick the options or configuration. So customers will not be able to order the Limited edition but they are able to order the Heritage! "
And yet they have it on B&P.......

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My sales person said: "Your order will convert by itself you don't need to do anything."
I think they meant they don't have to do anything, you however need to stay on their a$$ and make sure they do their job and follow what has already been posted by Ford to submit your order right.

Sponsored

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Backdoor link confirms, but watch out for mistakes. I emailed my renewal order (7/14 res) to my dealer today and noticed that SAS got dropped even though I verified it is in the B&P I sent them. I haven't received a docusign from my dealer yet for the updated order, and only a few hours from my emailed order to website being updated , so I'm wondering if some part of my order converted to a 2023 as a place holder. Emailed the dealer to correct it. Hoping this is not a problem for others!
FYI - this is not a dig at my dealer at all. Granger has been great!
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 1663807069640

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Let the wait begin……again…….
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 4705377D-8E7E-4CED-BD13-EBFD918574FF

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Backdoor link confirms, but watch out for mistakes. I emailed my renewal order (7/14 res) to my dealer today and noticed that SAS got dropped even though I verified it is in the B&P I sent them. I haven't received a docusign from my dealer yet for the updated order, and only a few hours from my emailed order to website being updated , so I'm wondering if some part of my order converted to a 2023 as a place holder. Emailed the dealer to correct it. Hoping this is not a problem for others!
FYI - this is not a dig at my dealer at all. Granger has been great!
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 4705377D-8E7E-4CED-BD13-EBFD918574FF
I haven’t contacted my dealer at all and my backdoor link updated to a confirmed ‘23 order today. Price on the backdoor link seems to be in between my original order and the current build and price configuration.
F40E2DFE-9CF3-4E50-A400-C480D774B83A.jpeg

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Being pro-active, I updated my build on the 2023 B&P the instant it showed up here , and emailed it to my dealer nearing 6 hours ago at this point.

Crickets....
II tried to update my order and was told that WBDO system was not accepting them, they were having the same issues that plagued the Maverick orders last week. I will try again tomorrow.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Ford today, they told me that the I converted and the dealer re-submitted my order on 9/9 (which seemed odd to me) I also confirmed that it is all correct on the order. I called the dealer and they confirmed the same.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PSA: To all those whose dealer is saying their order is converted and there is nothing they need to do, don't take your dealer at their word, be proactive. Have them send you a copy of your DORA so you can confirm your order is indeed correct and the proper priority code is assigned (10-19). All priority code 99 orders will be deleted after November 21st. Also take this time to confirm pricing and get a signed purchase agreement if possible.

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! Screenshot_20220921-203626

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PSA: To all those whose dealer is saying their order is converted and there is nothing they need to do, don't take your dealer at their word, be proactive. Have them send you a copy of your DORA so you can confirm your order is indeed correct and the proper priority code is assigned (10-19). All priority code 99 orders will be deleted after November 21st. Also take this time to confirm pricing and get a signed purchase agreement if possible.

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! Screenshot_20220921-203626
You're saying dealer should have an updated DORA showing MY23 order if they truly converted the order to MY23?

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you however need to stay on their a$$ and make sure they do their job
^ This.

I also converted my order to MY23 this afternoon.

1. Went over the configuration again
2. COVP
3. Signed purchase agreement (by both salesman and I)
4. Shook hand

I came home with:
  • a copy of WBDO build page (same order/sales code, priority 19)
  • a copy of the new purchase agreement.
  • No email from Ford (yet?)

TonkaTruck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ This.

I also converted my order to MY23 this afternoon.

1. Went over the configuration again
2. COVP
3. Signed purchase agreement (by both salesman and I)
4. Shook hand

I came home with:
  • a copy of WBDO build page (same order/sales code, priority 19)
  • a copy of the new purchase agreement.
  • No email from Ford (yet?)
How did you sign a purchase agreement with no details of the price protection?
Sponsored