Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Backdoor link confirms, but watch out for mistakes. I emailed my renewal order (7/14 res) to my dealer today and noticed that SAS got dropped even though I verified it is in the B&P I sent them. I haven't received a docusign from my dealer yet for the updated order, and only a few hours from my emailed order to website being updated , so I'm wondering if some part of my order converted to a 2023 as a place holder. Emailed the dealer to correct it. Hoping this is not a problem for others!
FYI - this is not a dig at my dealer at all. Granger has been great!
1663807069640.png
Mine shows the auto change to Shadow Black and SAS dropped. My dealer has not updated it yet. It seems not only are the auto changing color for CO customers but may be auto dropping SAS until order is confirmed.
Sponsored

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX "Largo" + 7 other Fords 1964-2019
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine shows the auto change to Shadow Black and SAS dropped. My dealer has not updated it yet. It seems not only are the auto changing color for CO customers but may be auto dropping SAS until order is confirmed.
Mine too! CO is now Shadow Black & SAS is gone on backdoor.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's the rush? It'll be awhile before scheduling and it's still dependent on reservation date, dealer allocation and whatever else they throw at us. First in the reorder line isn't going to get you to the finish line any faster. Just make an appt before the deadline in November to go over everything and go back to waiting, we should all be good at it by now.
Scheduling for '23 starts in 2 weeks. If you wait till Nov, you could lose out on getting your Bronco build pulled earlier.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told the same thing and apparently only 1 guy does the entry updates and he won't be in the office tomorrow....how interesting when it's a big push for Broncos and no one will be in to do any conversions. Not at all happy the way Ford handled this... i am going from MY21, MY22 and to MY23 now.
When I re-ordered in Oct '21, same thing. The one person who enters all orders at my large dealership had taken a vacation day o_O.

Sponsored

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told by both the dealer and Mike Levine that if you change models (eg Big Bend to a Wildtrak), you will lose price protection. Also if you change engines, you lose price protection.
There have been posts all over, it's series, trim, equipment package, doors, and 4x4 equipment. Engine is not among the list of changes that impact price protection.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks, that helps. Just so I understand, do dealers need to manually convert/update and enter in Ford database MY22 orders with no changes, or those orders will be converted automatically?
Orders convert automatically, just like last year. Discontinued colors are changed to Black. So obviously anyone who had Cyber Orange will need to change the Black to an actual color.

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am shocked at the ignorance of dealership personnel regarding the model year 2023 Bronco ordering system. Why do customers have to teach their dealer representative the process and babysit their order? I believe that this is a fairly well known and straight forward process. The level of incompetence I experienced with my dealer today combined with what I've read on B6G is incomprehensible to me. I'd be ashamed of myself if I were that bad at my job. I will give my sales representative until Monday next week to get my order updated before I work my way up the ladder. I won't be able to sleep until I have a signed DORA with priority code 19 or lower for my 2021 no, 2022 no, 2023 (maybe) Bronco. I have never had to work this hard to pay MSRP for something in my 53 trips around the sun. I just hope all of the anxiety and frustration about this purchase disappear when I'm behind the wheel of my new ride.

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was told the same thing and apparently only 1 guy does the entry updates and he won't be in the office tomorrow....how interesting when it's a big push for Broncos and no one will be in to do any conversions. Not at all happy the way Ford handled this... i am going from MY21, MY22 and to MY23 now.
Same here, 3rd order and dealers are still clueless as to how this system works. Thankfully we have this forum!

sgriffin911

Outer Banks
First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am shocked at the ignorance of dealership personnel regarding the model year 2023 Bronco ordering system. Why do customers have to teach their dealer representative the process and babysit their order? I believe that this is a fairly well known and straight forward process. The level of incompetence I experienced with my dealer today combined with what I've read on B6G is incomprehensible to me. I'd be ashamed of myself if I were that bad at my job. I will give my sales representative until Monday next week to get my order updated before I work my way up the ladder. I won't be able to sleep until I have a signed DORA with priority code 19 or lower for my 2021 no, 2022 no, 2023 (maybe) Bronco. I have never had to work this hard to pay MSRP for something in my 53 trips around the sun. I just hope all of the anxiety and frustration about this purchase disappear when I'm behind the wheel of my new ride.
You are not alone. I was told today that I can't make any changes to my order...uuummm really??? I was Cyber Orange, now defaulted to black & he thinks I can't change it? What kind of training are they NOT doing? If we have the info(that was generously shared here and elsewhere) and can take the time to educate ourselves, why aren't the people whose job it is to sell them required to do the same? I know, I'm preaching to the choir.......

Sponsored

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Technically, Ford converted the orders. But yes, your dealer will be able to send you an updated WBDO order preview, aka DORA.

That doesn't seem correct, your sheet should reflect MY23 pricing, it does not factor in pp. Double check it is for a 22 and your options are correct.
COVP, DORA, WBDO … what do these stand for?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You can do it over the phone or email too.

True. My dealer is less than 10 miles away, so not a big deal to stop by. The point was more that the B&P was supposed to be up this morning hence why I was there in the morning.

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I did place an order for an sasq OBX last week, well I guess it will be put in for 2023. But anyway I ordered it with the hard top, Lux (Northern Alberta is cold), and tow package, which I've heard can cause orders to be delayed. Anyone have an idea ball park when my build date could be as I'd guess I'm at the end of the queue? Or if I might get pushed to 2024.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

COVP, DORA, WBDO … what do these stand for?
COVP - Customer Order Verification Program
DORA - Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement
WBDO - Web Based Dealer Ordering system
Sponsored