Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I did place an order for an sasq OBX last week, well I guess it will be put in for 2023. But anyway I ordered it with the hard top, Lux (Northern Alberta is cold), and tow package, which I've heard can cause orders to be delayed. Anyone have an idea ball park when my build date could be as I'd guess I'm at the end of the queue?
You will be waiting. No one can tell you how long as it is all dependent on allocation. The parts may be listed as constraints, but the main factor that determines if you get built or not is the dealer allocation.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I called Ford customer service and they said 2022 order holders are SOL and there is no price protection unless you ordered prior to 3/19/21.
It has been shared here via screenshots by myself and others that shows that is not true. You can read it yourself and if you are so inclined you can read it to the customer service rep. The MY'23 Order Holder FAQ.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you go in to the dealership to changeover to 2023 or was it automatic?
Dealer did it through email. I asked for a small amount of priority as I leave for Europe for 2 weeks soon and wanted to make sure it was all confirmed before we left.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

True. My dealer is less than 10 miles away, so not a big deal to stop by. The point was more that the B&P was supposed to be up this morning hence why I was there in the morning.
No reason to ever trust Ford’s word on timing. John Hannibal Smith doesn’t work there. The plan never comes together.

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got email yesterday, called dealer and said convert with no changes and today back door shows this. Originally ordered a wildtrak and got GT to convert.
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 1663848918986

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It has been shared here via screenshots by myself and others that shows that is not true. You can read it yourself and if you are so inclined you can read it to the customer service rep. The MY'23 Order Holder FAQ.
I agree. I just saw it on the Ford website. I got two different answers from Ford Customer Service and my salesman just throws his hands up into the air and says no one knows.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

November 22 is going to be a big doomsday for a lot of people. I am going in to my dealer next week sometime, its been the same crap getting re-orders done, the system will imploded for a couple of days.

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got email yesterday, called dealer and said convert with no changes and today back door shows this. Originally ordered a wildtrak and got GT to convert.
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 1663848918986
Got what email yesterday? Can you please post a screenshot. Thanks

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
think i'm going to add SAS to my BD i'm ok with losing price protection i think.

Sponsored

madlamb

Big Bend
First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So if your reservation/order page on Ford.com and the backdoor link show 2023... does that mean your order was updated? I emailed my dealer yesterday asking them to resubmit my order as is but they never replied. It would be nice if this wasn't such a sh*tshow like last year.

Tryingtogetabronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Never ordered a 22, anyone know if new customers can even order a 23? Can't seem to find the info.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never ordered a 22, anyone know if new customers can even order a 23? Can't seem to find the info.
Ford Bronco Ordering FAQ

So if your reservation/order page on Ford.com and the backdoor link show 2023... does that mean your order was updated? I emailed my dealer yesterday asking them to resubmit my order as is but they never replied. It would be nice if this wasn't such a sh*tshow like last year.
Bronco Ordering PSA

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Went to my dealer this morning and told him to reorder my two cars with the same options for '23. He indicated that when the original order was placed it was with COVP and shouldn't need to do that again. Apparently, only the owner of the dealership has the ability to input orders into the computer so I will wait for verification. What should I expect to receive for confirmation? Im not a reservation person but a 13-month waiting walk-in. Dealer also had three Raptors arrive on the truck..all golden ticket reservations. Sadly not mine.
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 10.28.53 AM
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 10.28.43 AM

Last edited:

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You will be waiting. No one can tell you how long as it is all dependent on allocation. The parts may be listed as constraints, but the main factor that determines if you get built or not is the dealer allocation.
Your order will be waiting to even go in. The order banks for new Bronco orders does not open until later. Ford has not given a date just stated that order banks opened yesterday for current 2022 orders that were pushed to 2023 model year.
Sponsored