First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you sign a purchase agreement with no details of the price protection?
I ordered after March 2021 so no price protection anyway
Sponsored

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

SCG

Wildtrak
First Name
SCG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
II tried to update my order and was told that WBDO system was not accepting them, they were having the same issues that plagued the Maverick orders last week. I will try again tomorrow.
I was told the same thing and apparently only 1 guy does the entry updates and he won't be in the office tomorrow....how interesting when it's a big push for Broncos and no one will be in to do any conversions. Not at all happy the way Ford handled this... i am going from MY21, MY22 and to MY23 now.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was told the same thing and apparently only 1 guy does the entry updates and he won't be in the office tomorrow....how interesting when it's a big push for Broncos and no one will be in to do any conversions. Not at all happy the way Ford handled this... i am going from MY21, MY22 and to MY23 now.
What's the rush? It'll be awhile before scheduling and it's still dependent on reservation date, dealer allocation and whatever else they throw at us. First in the reorder line isn't going to get you to the finish line any faster. Just make an appt before the deadline in November to go over everything and go back to waiting, we should all be good at it by now.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
II tried to update my order and was told that WBDO system was not accepting them, they were having the same issues that plagued the Maverick orders last week. I will try again tomorrow.
I went in and was told the same thing, order system was offline. I'll try tomorrow too. Good luck.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're saying dealer should have an updated DORA showing MY23 order if they truly converted the order to MY23?
Technically, Ford converted the orders. But yes, your dealer will be able to send you an updated WBDO order preview, aka DORA.

Oh nice thank you. Looking at the printout of WBDO again, it does show the same old price on it so I guess it’s been factored in already (WT, $49,780).
That doesn't seem correct, your sheet should reflect MY23 pricing, it does not factor in pp. Double check it is for a 22 and your options are correct.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is the same thing I am being told at my dealer. I sent an email again today explaining that is not what Ford is putting out in their email. Now I'm just being ignored.
was told the same, dealer called a week or so ago and said my wife’s base sas 4door was “previewing” and no news since. Talked to him yesterday and was told we didn’t need to do anything because Ford (per email he received” was building 21/22 models up until December of 22.

Sponsored

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backdoor link confirms, but watch out for mistakes. I emailed my renewal order (7/14 res) to my dealer today and noticed that SAS got dropped even though I verified it is in the B&P I sent them. I haven't received a docusign from my dealer yet for the updated order, and only a few hours from my emailed order to website being updated , so I'm wondering if some part of my order converted to a 2023 as a place holder. Emailed the dealer to correct it. Hoping this is not a problem for others!
FYI - this is not a dig at my dealer at all. Granger has been great!
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! F5441AFB-BB42-4763-BB38-D752E69D58CD
The same for me. SAS has gone...

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That is incorrect. PP remains for those switching to the Heritage (standard) or the Everglades. PP does not apply towards the Raptor or the Heritage Limited.

Edit: Information taken from the MY'23 Order Holder FAQ and reposted here.
I called Ford customer service and they said 2022 order holders are SOL and there is no price protection unless you ordered prior to 3/19/21.

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those that are getting confirmation emails, were you reservation holders originally, or placed order as walk in at dealers location?

Reactions: AB+

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Ford customer service and they said 2022 order holders are SOL and there is no price protection unless you ordered prior to 3/19/21.
Hasnt that always been the case?
Sponsored