First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And still No email from Ford. Wonder if I’m gonna fall through the cracks, because my salesperson insists they’re waiting for an email from Ford.
What email are you waiting on? I called the Ford customer service and they said they don’t send any email when we switch from ‘22 to ‘23. I agree that sucks but I’m still trying to figure out what confirmation we can ask for to make sure it’s done correctly

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What email are you waiting on? I called the Ford customer service and they said they don’t send any email when we switch from ‘22 to ‘23. I agree that sucks but I’m still trying to figure out what confirmation we can ask for to make sure it’s done correctly
well, I’d prefer to not wait for an email, but my salesperson insists.

maybe the Bronco rollout is just Ford playing 3D chess to get people to demand the end of dealer monopoly laws and switch to direct sales.

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they do send a email for the order confirmation for the 23 model. I received mine shortly after my dealer converted my order

E6D40480-EF42-45D7-B81E-D13F6D67C598.jpeg

FarlsBarkley

Outer Banks
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m trying to change my trim this year and when I asked my sales person when I can come in to change my order/order my 23 he said they pushed the date back again. Anyone else getting this message from their salesperson?

Sponsored
OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer is saying I can no longer get the cyber orange. I ordered this thing in 2021…ridiculous. Is there anything I can do?
Nope. Cyber Orange has been discontinued by ford. You’ll have to pick another color.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a confirmation email as well and it also shows on the back door order checker

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, SAS, Mic, 2.7, Lux, MR701
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Backdoor link confirms, but watch out for mistakes. I emailed my renewal order (7/14 res) to my dealer today and noticed that SAS got dropped even though I verified it is in the B&P I sent them. I haven't received a docusign from my dealer yet for the updated order, and only a few hours from my emailed order to website being updated , so I'm wondering if some part of my order converted to a 2023 as a place holder. Emailed the dealer to correct it. Hoping this is not a problem for others!
FYI - this is not a dig at my dealer at all. Granger has been great!
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! E6D40480-EF42-45D7-B81E-D13F6D67C598
Did you check your pricing, I had the same on my BL, but the price was the same without the Sas. So adding it will increase by $4090!

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like a lot of dealers have no clue what they are doing. Orders flip over to 23 automatically however are 99d. COVP must be done. Once COVP is properly submitted the dealership gets an email indicating it's been approved (and only the dealership). Have your sales guy send you a copy of the email showing it's been approved.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds like a lot of dealers have no clue what they are doing. Orders flip over to 23 automatically however are 99d. COVP must be done. Once COVP is properly submitted the dealership gets an email indicating it's been approved (and only the dealership). Have your sales guy send you a copy of the email showing it's been approved.
I’m beyond frustrated, called my dealer again today (called this past Tuesday as well). Wife has 21 base sas hard top 4/door. Asked again what needed to be done and was told nothing. Was told it would automatically convert as you stated. Dealer stated Ford would be building 22’s up until December. Also haven’t received a email from Ford. Dealer called 2 weeks ago saying her order was previewing...

so question, can we still end up getting a 22 production date or has that ship sailed?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m beyond frustrated, called my dealer again today (called this past Tuesday as well). Wife has 21 base sas hard top 4/door. Asked again what needed to be done and was told nothing. Was told it would automatically convert as you stated. Dealer stated Ford would be building 22’s up until December. Also haven’t received a email from Ford. Dealer called 2 weeks ago saying her order was previewing...

so question, can we still end up getting a 22 production date or has that shipped sailed?
From my understanding if you have not received a vin as of yesterday you won't be getting a 22 MY.

Last edited:

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Th
they do send a email for the order confirmation for the 23 model. I received mine shortly after my dealer converted my order

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! E6D40480-EF42-45D7-B81E-D13F6D67C598
Thanks for sharing this.

amandapaka

Big Bend
First Name
Anant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So no email directly from Ford for you?

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So no email directly from Ford for you?
I received the generic "time to reorder" email from Ford. Is that what your asking?

Once your order is resubmitted you will the order confirmation from Ford as well. Your dealer is the only one who gets the ,"COVP approved" email.
Sponsored