CrytpX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
992S, Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
HB Ford converted my 2nd order to MY23 without a phone call or me having to come in. It was automatic and seamless. Got the confirmation email from Ford today. At the time of order, they scan a copy of the DL. Didnā€™t have to call them or do anything. Highly recommend HB Ford and Norm Reeves Ford in Cerritos (delivering my 1st order yesterday). No headaches on both.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tried to update weds morning but system didnā€™t seem to open? went back Thursday morning an tried to update to ā€œheritageā€œ but system would not allow that but was able to update my base order, did the ā€œlicenseā€œ thing , updated my contact info (as I have gotten an email from Ford) and got email from ford Confirming my23 Order.
How do I know the ā€œlicenseā€ thing is done correctly?
Salesman called Friday and said I could now update to heritage but would probably delay delivery 3-4 months because of ā€œlate availabilityā€œ. What to do... will probably go in this week and update to ā€œheritageā€œ...mostly for the fenders...

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My salesman keeps saying they canā€™t re confirm my order until Sept 28th as WBDO is telling them ā€œ this feature opens 9-28 ?!?! Iā€™ve asked several times about changing 99 priority code to 10-19. Dealer is in Oregon so maybe a regional thing or they are BSā€™ing me?
my dealer mentioned ā€œregionalā€ thing as well, Iā€™m in Georgia. I think we would know if it was a regional thing though. Still havenā€™t received Ford email about converting to 23.

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
my dealer mentioned ā€œregionalā€ thing as well, Iā€™m in Georgia. I think we would know if it was a regional thing though. Still havenā€™t received Ford email about converting to 23.
I did not get an email about converting my order to a 23. But i did convert my order this past Thursday and received the confirmation from Ford about my order. It is not regional. Iā€™m in upstate South Carolina

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did not get an email about converting my order to a 23. But i did convert my order this past Thursday and received the confirmation from Ford about my order. It is not regional. Iā€™m in upstate South Carolina
our dealers wonā€™t listen to us though. I sent my dealer the link to this thread with a couple of screen shots and people stating ā€œreordered for 23ā€ with order confirmation email image from Ford. Dealer just keeps telling me itā€™ll convert automatically even though I didnā€™t get email to convert nor do I have reorder confirmation email...so that tells me it hasnā€™t been converted from 21-22 and now 23.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my 1st conversion, but from my understanding. You should get a email from Ford directly each time the order (reorder) is placed. But if your email is not correct you may not get it tho

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I went to my dealer Thursday, after we discussed the options and answered some questions I had about the conversion. I received the confirmation email from Ford with my 23 order details

68641404-40F6-4FD8-A037-07F7DD90510A.jpeg

Paris

Base
First Name
Paris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco, Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the latest on when the new order banks will open, for non conversions?

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can a new order be placed?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is the latest on when the new order banks will open, for non conversions?
Can a new order be placed?
After 11/21/22, Ford will clean up the existing order bank of unconverted reservations and remaining orders with a PC'99. They will evaluate then when to open the order banks to new walk-in customers. Contact your dealer to be notified if/when they open the order banks.

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
my re-order is in with priority code of 10. no email but i've never got an email from ford, i was originally a walk in order no reservation. well i shouldn't say no email from ford i do get the dreaded off-rodeo emails weekly.

Pattertj

Badlands
First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This morning "Beach Ford" submitted MY23 COVP, Priority 10, no issues and no requirement to come in. Re-added roof rack and trailer package and signed DORA. Ford corporate email confirmation followed promptly. Plus, my FORD ONLINE site (aka backdoor login) changed my Bronco Badlands picture to Sasquatch "as ordered" picture. Super easy process!

Ford Bronco šŸ” RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 1664209465720

Last edited:

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went and made changes to my open order saturday afternoon and already got an automated email from Ford early this morning about the order. Took almost a week back in Feb when I did original order. Changed from Big Bend with cloth + mid package to Outer Banks with roast leather + lux package, hope it doesn't push me to the back of the list.

Also, my account on Fords website still has always just said my reservation (from June 2021) as "reservation complete", it never changed to ordered. I wonder if I can order another one with the reservation... :)

Capture.JPG

Hollywood

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Liberty, 2015 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Salesman called me on the 19th and we discussed the process, which I pretty much knew from the blogs. He had a copy of my license from when I ordered on September 1st of 2021. I dropped by on the 20th to sign the build sheet but he told me I couldnā€™t until the 21st. On the 21st I sat by my computer, email open, fingers rumbling on my desk for what seemed hours, then I got the email from Ford. Shortly after I received the email from my salesman with the build sheet with a priority code of 19. Hopefully Santa puts it under my tree Christmas morning.

Bronco.jpg

SasBLSven

Badlands
First Name
Steen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys...I'm really nervous. I contacted my dealer who said the following:

"Ford has already rolled your order to 2023 without you or our dealership needing to do anything."

The pizza tracker indeed says 2023 now, but he didn't ask me for docusign, nor did I receive an updated order via email from them or Ford. What should I do?
Same here. My dealer keeps telling me that can't do anything yet and to be patient. He texted me the other day saying he has access to edit my order but can't place it yet. I'm worried as well
Sponsored