Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my re-order is in with priority code of 10. no email but i've never got an email from ford, i was originally a walk in order no reservation. well i shouldn't say no email from ford i do get the dreaded off-rodeo emails weekly.
This would stress me out! I got an email from Ford confirming my initial order (also a walk-in with no reservation) and my MY23 reorder.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Same here. My dealer keeps telling me that can't do anything yet and to be patient. He texted me the other day saying he has access to edit my order but can't place it yet. I'm worried as well
we dealing with the same sh!t, dealer called zone rep and itā€™s been two days and still no return phone call. We havenā€™t received any email about converting to 23 so dealer is nervous about reordering and messing something up since we have a 21 and have been waiting so long.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

we dealing with the same sh!t, dealer called zone rep and itā€™s been two days and still no return phone call. We havenā€™t received any email about converting to 23 so dealer is nervous about reordering and messing something up since we have a 21 and have been waiting so long.
I talked to the sales manager yesterday and he told me that he can't convert mine until sometime today. He pulled up my existing order and asked if I wanted any changes, I said no. He said he will email over my order sheet for final approval before he sends it in today or tomorrow. I am not in a huge rush to get my Bronco but I want to make sure it gets converted...

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I talked to the sales manager yesterday and he told me that he can't convert mine until sometime today. He pulled up my existing order and asked if I wanted any changes, I said no. He said he will email over my order sheet for final approval before he sends it in today or tomorrow. I am not in a huge rush to get my Bronco but I want to make sure it gets converted...
thatā€™s good, I donā€™t think any of us were in a huge rush originally...but itā€™s been since 2021šŸ˜‚ and now we have dealers who say Ford hasnā€™t given them any guidance on how converting 21/22 to a 23 works.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thatā€™s good, I donā€™t think any of us were in a huge rush originally...but itā€™s been since 2021šŸ˜‚ and now we have dealers who say Ford hasnā€™t given them any guidance on how converting 21/22 to a 23 works.
Yeah he said he has very few good things to say about Ford Corporate right now... I'm content waiting because I will damn near be able to pay cash for it.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Last week I made an appointment to work with my salesperson, who calls himself the Sales Mgr, and went in to convert the orders; for my son and myself. When I arrived he wasn't aware of the COVP requirement for 2023 and told me only the dealer owner can enter orders and that he is on vacation for the next week. So I left after wasting my time. I called the owner yesterday and he said I have a bunch of orders to do and will get it done before the end of November deadline. I asked if it could be done sooner as the order banks open in October. He told me I'm doing this on my time schedule, not yours. While I appreciate he is a busy guy I'm pretty sure I wouldn't talk to customers that way. I then asked if he could confirm how many orders were still outstanding and he said that's confidential. I said that it directly impacts my timing of delivery as I know you only get 5-7 cars delivered a week. I told him Im not your competitor but just trying to understand my delivery schedule. Not a happy customer but Im invested 12 months of wait with this dealer. Im tempted to just go by another brand that is easier to work with!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did mine yesterday, went physically to the dealership with my laptop and a book of notes specially the steps needed to convert to MY23. I have a great dealer, but Ford has made this process complicated specially for the customer and know all the pieces. I was at the dealer for a couple of hours, but we got all the Ts and Is crossed. I received the order confirmations from Ford, my Ford account updated accurately and from my dealer the COVP claim approved email last night so my order is green light to go forward. The whole timeframe was done in a 5 hour window for reference. I know some are lucky and have great dealers that are taking care of their customers, but I dont think its the majority.

I have said this before, this process is gonna sink a lot of orders that are locked in priority code 99.

Jonny way

Everglades
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I did mine yesterday, went physically to the dealership with my laptop and a book of notes specially the steps needed to convert to MY23. I have a great dealer, but Ford has made this process complicated specially for the customer and know all the pieces. I was at the dealer for a couple of hours, but we got all the Ts and Is crossed. I received the order confirmations from Ford, my Ford account updated accurately and from my dealer the COVP claim approved email last night so my order is green light to go forward. The whole timeframe was done in a 5 hour window for reference. I know some are lucky and have great dealers that are taking care of their customers, but I dont think its the majority.

I have said this before, this process is gonna sink a lot of orders that are locked in priority code 99.
100%

Sponsored

Riderflyer

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1/2023 Ford Bronco HPR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Walk in reservation 01/20/22 for base/2 dr/cyber orange. Received email 09/21/22 that order was switched to 2023 in black. Called dealership Friday morning 09/23 and spoke with sales manager and told him I was coming in to sign paperwork. Friday afternoon signed new order with new color and few base options added. Manager stated that Ford 'hopes' many reservation orders don't follow thru and new Bronco orders can be started. Called FMC Monday afternoon 09/26 and confirmed 2023 build. Can't believe the bullshit all these Ford dealers are giving reservation rollover holders...they know exactly what the 2023 procedure is. I would make a point to go to dealership and demand they change order while they watch.

Last edited:

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi all, new to the forum. Iā€™m looking to place an order tomorrow for an eruption green, 2DR, Big Bend, 2.3L, 7 spd manual, with the two tone (black/sandstone) interior, and the LED headlight/tail light package. Been following this site for a few weeks, and was just curious what options to stay away from, to avoid extra delays in delivery or code 99.
Iā€™d appreciate any input you might have, as most of you look like youve been playing this game a while. Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning all I can from your prior experiences
Sponsored